Chapter 17

Levi's POV

"Eren...?" I hear Kenny call out.

Walking forward I feel all their eyes on me, but I keep moving forward. It's time. I'll get revenge for my family. He will pay, if I die I'll die with honor. Walking farther into the isles of books Kenny came into my view, let's just say he looks like shit. Kenny was standing looking around at the books. His beard looks rugged, his hair is oily, and looks like he come out of the 50's.

He turns over to where  I'm standing, looking at him with hatred. Smirking he walks closer to me.

"Well well, look who rose from the dead," putting his hands in his pocket, pulling out a knife.

"It's nice to see you to Kenny," I respond fake smiling. "How is life?"

"Good good, you?" He asked walking closer and closer towards me. Gripping the sword that was behind my back.

"Oh you know, hiding in fear that your uncle will find you and kill you for around 30 years," I stare sarcastically. "In other words my life is fan-fucking-tastic"

He chuckles and stops around 2 feet in front of me. Still carrying a sinister grin. He's even uglier up close.

I hear a growl from behind me, turning slowly I see Eren clenching his fangs in a pouncing stance. His eyes turning gold with rage, still beautiful. Erwin and Hanji behind him pointing guns at Kenny. Turning back to Kenny he was smiling, fucking smiling.

"Well isn't the whole crew here," He states. "Hi Eren"

Eren growls deeply in return, sending shivers down my spine. This isn't time for you to get hot and ready Levi. But why? We are about to kill someone, no sexy time. You suck Levi. And you swallow.

Kenny through his head back laughing, clenching his stomach. What the hell is so funny?

"Is this mutt really going to protect you?" He says chucking. "He's so small and puny"

Hearing Eren growl darker, turning towards him seeing red fill his irises. This isn't good. He could rouge if he doesn't calm down.

"And you think you can be the alpha? Don't make me shit myself. You will never be Alpha. Or a good mate, no one loves you. Your an outcast who can't be loved," Kenny pushes Eren to the brink.

His eyes turning full red burning daggers of hatred and sadness. Fuck...

"Eren don-"

Eren runs pouncing on Kenny snapping his teeth in his face. Kenny chuckles marking the wolf growl loudly. Eren goes to bite Kenny's neck but he swiftly pushes the beast off of him backing away with his knife drawn.  I runs towards them, but I don't make it far.

BANG

I look down to see blood poring out of my side. Touching it dying my hand red from my own blood. Looking back up I see a man I've never seen before pointing a gun right at me. Well then.

Pulling the sword from behind my back I rub my blood on it staining my old blood

" et ego invocabo deum meum sanguinem in..." I start saying in old Latin" me dare C robore.."

Opening my eyes I feel power flow through my veins. It worked. I draw the blue and green glowing sword pulling it to my side. I see more people, hunters come forwards from behind the books. Around 20 or so all wearing black or grey, they pull out swords and guns pointing them at me and Eren. Hanji and Erwin no were to be seen.

This is going to be very hard indeed...

Latin:" With my blood I call upon the gods to give me the strength of 100"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
New update for y'all, so here is the start of the fight. What do you think will happen? Also thank you so much for 300 reads it's really amazing how far this book has come. So thank you all.
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 664}