Chapter 19

Levi's POV

Stabbing into Kenny's chest was a relief. It was finally over. Pressure from the sword throwing the other hunters into dust. I turn over to Eren laying in a pile of books looking over towards me. Is he ok?

Unbearable pain shoots through my vein causing me to scream in pain. I know it's the side effects of the ritual but I haven't done this in so long, I forgot what the pain felt like.

AHAHAHHHH

Loosening the grip on the sword I fall back staring at the ceiling. I hear two footsteps but I'm in too much pain to move.

"Levi!" I hear Erwin's voice boom next to me. Groaning in pain I turn my head to see him looking down at me. Hanji by Eren looking at him.

"Are you ok?" He asks me bending over me to look over for cuts or any sigh of blood. I groan throwing my head back and clenching my stomach. Liquid coming in contact with my hand.

Erwin slowly picks me up and carries me off somewhere. I pass out before knowing where we are heading to.

_____________________________________

Hearing a distant beeping in my head I open my eyes to see nothing, absolutely nothing. Darkness was everywhere.

"Levi..." a voice called out to me.

Turning towards the sound but there was nothing but blackness.

"Hello?" I ask turning in circles trying to find some sort of light.

"Hello Levi," the voice said coming closer towards me.

"Levi wake up, baby please wake up," the voice said consuming me. Waking up a white light is shone down on me. Squinting I look around I'm in a hospital bed, Eren sitting on a chair next to the bed holding my hand tightly.

Smiling I lift my hand and gently stroke his hair, he jolts up with tears streaming down his beautiful face. He smiles brightly before jumping up and collapsing onto me. I grit my teeth in protest, pain shooting from my stomach. He hears and loosens his grip looking at me smiling but tears still coming.

"I-I thought I l-lost you," He said nuzzling his head in my neck wrapping his arms around my waist. I burry my head in his shoulder glad he's ok and not like those hunters who burned to ash. Mortals.

"I did to." My voice coming out raspy. He looks back up at me kissing me hard and needy. I mean, I'm not complaining but damm. I kiss back with the same amount of force but dialed down due to the injury. Hearing the monitor beeping like crazy we break apart to catch our breathes.

He leans his head against mine closing his eyes, grinning from eye to eye. I stare at him, he's just so gorgeous how did I ever get him? His tan face covered in already falling tears. Taking my hand I wipe away one side of tears and kiss the other side away. He chuckles under my hold taking my hands and holding them.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up," He stated re-opening his eyes staring into mine. I see more tears threatening to flow out. "I.. I thought you would die here.. without ever seeing me..."

Kissing his head, cheeks, and mouth I stare more at him. He's slightly smiling but not his real smile I fell in love with.

"I will never leave you.. I guess I love you to much," Staring matter factually. He stares at me with so much love I thought the monitor was going to break. He turns over to the beeping machine then back at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I guess you really do love me," Burying his head into my neck. I turn 50 shades of red.

"O-of course i d-do," I stutter like an idiot. Chuckling he looks at me.

"Well I love you to," He states kissing me softly with so much fucking love I'm going to die from the blush.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Another chapter it was mostly fluff but who doesn't love fluff. Sorry I haven't updated in a little bit there was just so much stuff going on that it put me back from writing. Also school is starting soon so I won't really have time to write but I will try. This story is almost to 400 reads and I wanna say thank you for all the support. Love you all
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 745}