Chapter 33

Levi's POV

Nile pulls out a silver dagger and lunges towards Eren with lighting speed. I step forward in front of Eren just as he meets us.

Niles stops in his spot and smirks down at me. His arrangement of brown and yellow teeth. Disgusting.

"No one likes a hero," He says in a chilling voice.

"No one likes a villain," I respond putting my hand up towards Niles. He chuckles softly as lighting wraps around my arm towards my palm. His smirk quickly coming off his face.

Specks of electricity spiral and zig zag across my arm as I stare deeply into Niles eyes. Fear spilling out of them. Good, I want him to be scared.

As I'm about to shoot from my palm a firm hand grabs onto my shoulder. Turning towards the hand my palm still in the air pointed towards the enemy. Eren looks down at me with a small smile as he walks towards my spread out arm.

He gently touches my arm pushing it down the electricity not burning him one bit. My arm lays limply down towards my side as he stares at his brother with so much hatred.

He walks towards his brother slowly and grabs his neck lifting him up in the air. Nile grabs at his arm and limply tries to pull himself away but Eren won't let him go.

"You do not question the gods you pup," Eren spits in his face. Tightening his hold on Niles to where his face is turning a deep red. Niles comrades look at Eren with horror as his leaders life is being sucked out of him.

Just as Niles was leaving his last breathe the doors to the library burst open to no other than Grisha. His eyes widen in fear as he sees what's in format of him.

"Eren, put him down!" Grisha yells at his son. I stand back and observe.

"Nope," he stated popping the 'p' "He has what was coming, disrespecting me, my mate, and the gods and goddess that walk upon us this instant"

Grisha stares at his son with confusion before looking towards me. Lighting still surrounding my arms shooting up and down in patterns. He stares with amusement.

"B-but how?" He stutters out. "They're's no way the gods and goddesses can walk upon us now"

"Believe it Grisha Jager, Alpha of the Moonisland pack," Raja said stepping forward into the conversation. "I am Raja god of vampires and electricity. As well as the leader and guarding of the other gods and goddess"

He looks at me for one more second before turning towards his sons. Nile still struggling to breathe while the other is enjoying himself.

"Who are you then?" Grisha asks in a soft voice. Stepping forward and putting his hand up towards his son.

"I am Atlas god of darkness and wolves," Atlas says turning toward Grisha his eyes a black and deep jade.

"Atlas please let Niles go, I'll take care of him the best way I know how," Grisha  says firmly taking another step forward.

"Which is?" Atlas asks turning towards him a firm expression on his face.

"Torture," Grisha says with a smirk, his devil eyes popping out with excitement.

This shall be fun. I think to myself with a smirk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I updated twice this week that's just surprising but your welcome.
Have an amazing fucking day/night
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 575}