Chapter 34

Levi's POV
(There will be sexual content so if you don't like that then welp)

We went back to the pack house where many wolves had to be held back or else they would kill Niles. I wouldn't blame them though, he tried to kill my mate and now, god. (A/n Eren and Levi are the only only gods) everyone could sense the authority power radiating of me and Eren.

Now we are in the dungeon torturing the bastards with every weapon known to man and superbeing. Blood spewing out from his nose and mouth as he is tied up to a chair with zip ties.

Eren and Grisha are at my right and some of the warrior wolves are at my left crossing there arms. They're very pissy right now.

"Hey, Eren," I ask softly as I look towards him. He looks down at me with a stern face but once he looks into my eyes it softens.

"Yes baby?" He asks softly. Taking my hand into his, squeezing softly.

"Come with me," I say pulling him towards the door. He looks back at his dad nodding, he nods back.

"Ok," He says smiling.

Opening the door I lead him to a closed door. Once we are inside I slam the door and push him against it attacking his lips.

He responds quickly kissing me back and pulling me toward his chest. Laying my hands on his chest he slowly moves his arms up and down my back to my hips. Grabbing my hips he pulls me up and pushes me against the wall, me wrapping my legs around his.

"Mhmm-" I moan softly into his mouth as he dominates mine.

He pulls away only to start kissing my neck while leaving love bites up and down my collar bone.

It's only been a day and I already missed his lips on mine. Wow, I've fallen really hard for this beast, not complaining. He's hot. I'm ready.

He trails up and down littering my neck with his kisses. I grab onto the front of his shirt trying to suppress my moans.

"Baby~ you can't hide your sweet voice from me..." He groans against my skin.

I moan softly leaning up against him to get more friction. Our members rubbing up against each other leaving us both groaning messes.

"Eren~Mhmm~" I moan out as he thrusts forward in a swift motion. I hold onto him for dear life as I fear I would crumble to oblivion.

"EREN, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" Grisha yells behind the door.

Eren doesn't stop sucking my neck while rolling my groin against his. Pulling his face from my neck I kiss him hard while trying to fight for dominance, I lose. He moves down to my neck nipping at my bruised skin with his teeth.

"I love you baby~~" Eren says licking the space between my shoulder and neck, the place he marked me.

"I~ I love ~you too," I respond shakily.

Feeling my stomach turn I moan out loud throwing my head back coming in my pants like a bitch. Eren sinks his canines into my skin, moaning more I come once again as I feel his own against me.

After a minute we calm down from our high, he drops me to the ground still holding onto my hips. He stares down at me with his jade eyes signaling his wolf is at the surface. I stare back at him with dark eyes filled with lust and love.

"Why did you want to see me?" Eren asks leaning his head against mine.

"What happened to Niles?" I ask softly.

"Well.." He starts.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
New chapter what a fucking surprise. I'm deeply sorry I haven't updated I just haven't been in the right mind set as well as School.

I want to thank all you who comment you make my day so thank you

Also, we hit 2k reads, HOLY ASS I'm so thankful people actually read this book so thank everyone who supports and reads.
Vote
Comment
Follow
{Edited; Words 678}