Chapter 31

Levi's POV

I felt Raja strength course through my body taking over it and commanding me to do as he says. I found out that Raja was in me when I killed Kenny. He told me how to control it and that there are many different gods that live in the world.

Raja god of lighting and vampires
Atlas god of darkness and werewolves
Yacht god of light and angels
Pandora god of water and nymphs
Letos god of fire and demons
Hera god of earth and elf's
Atropos god of electricity and dragons

Those are the only ones I know of. Either the rest died or haven't come to know they're gods. Yes I am the god of lighting and vampires. I don't know where the power came from or why I was gifted with it but I wouldn't question the Goddess.

Staring at the man in front of me with no expression but fear written in his eyes. His comrades staring at me with horror as if I would kill them. A gentle breeze wiped my hair out of my eyes showing of my glowing silver eyes.

"You don't disrespect your gods young man," a godly voice came from within me, knowing it was Raja.

"I'm sorry Raja," The man bowed showing respect, his comrades following after. "But why are you here?"

"Why are you here? You know your not aloud in this territory line pup," Raja responded.

"I came back for my title as Alpha," He looked up straightening himself.

"You were never a Alpha," I responded walking over to my mate. "You never will be for Eren Jager of the Moonisland pack, your future Alpha," I said standing next to him.

The man growled at me stepping forward but putting my hand up and stopping him from coming any closer. I glare deeply into his hard eyes sending shivers of fear down his back.

"As well as Atlas, god of darkness and werewolves," I say proudly standing next to him. Eren turns towards me with surprise, looking at him smiling softly I take his hands into mine.

"But how?" He asks confused. "I can't be Atlas"

"Oh but you are, you need to find your power, overcome your past and move on from it and you will find your powers future Alpha," Raja said with sincerity.

"Well how about that, my baby brother is the famous god of darkness and werewolves, what a joke," I sharply turn my head towards Niles traitor of his own pack.

Lighting started to surround me circling around my limbs creating a small twister. He has no right to disrespect my mate and god Atlas.

"You do not push your hatred to your god foolish pup," Raja stated with a deeper voice scaring the wolf in submission.

A soft hand was placed on my shoulder comforting me. Wipping my head around to see Eren with a small smile sympathetically. He nodded his head stepping in front of me.

"You leave now brother or I can't hold back what your fate holds," Eren says calmly but with much authority.

"Hit me with your best shot," Nile said smirking from eye to eye.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello Jell-O shots here's a new chapter for y'all. Sorry for not updating I've had a busy week and I'm tired as balls right now. Also sorry for changing the last chapter a lot in the end I don't really have a plan for this book so I'm just going with the flow. If you have any ideas for more events leave them in the comments.
Anywhore have an amazing fucking day/night
Vote
Comment
Follow

{Edited; Words 610}