Chapter 27

Some gay shit is about to occur if you don't like that fuckoff m8

Erens POV

Pushing him down on the couch I crawl on top of him. My eyes flashing the dark jade along with my senses peeking higher. I feel Levi grow bigger making me growl with delight.

"Are you just going to stare at me or take of my stuff," Levi said staring up at me. Grinning I start ripping off all his stuff. As well as pulling my pants and boxers off leaving my shirt on.

First his shirt then pants, and under his pants were the sexiest things I've ever seen. A black lace thong with a little pink bow on the front.

"When did this get here?" I ask dipping down near his navel staring up at him.

"When did you get there?" He responds sitting up while grabbing my head and pushing it to his stomach.

Grabbing his waist I softly leave kisses up and down his stomach while staring up at him. He throws his head back tightening his grip on my head. Moving away from his stomach I pull him back onto my lap and start massaging his tight ass.

He starts to unbutton my clothes while looking into my eyes. I grab his ass moving it across my stiffen cock (A/n I wanted to say dick but idk) causing him to moan out gripping my shirt.

I trail my fingers down to his entrance slowly pushing into the tight hole. He moans out slowly his fanes popping out on full display. I grab his face pulling it towards mine and taking his lips to mine.

We make out till I add another finger causing him to gasp out in pleasure gripping my shoulder tightly with his nails. Leaving scratches all along my back. I thrust my fingers in and out at a steady pace trying to find his prostate.

"Ahh~~right there~ p-please~~~" He moaned out bitting my shoulder blood trailing down. Found it.

After adding another finger to his hole  making sure he's hot and ready. I aline his entrance with my harden cock slowing pushing him down.

Gripping my shoulder for dear life I growl at him my eyes becoming blind with pleasure. He stares back at me with lust, sweat drips down his face his cheekbones glistening in the moon light. If I knew it would be painful I won't have fucked him to oblivion but I'm not that mean.

Pulling his fully down on my cock I move him to where his sweet spot his so every time I thrust in he screams in pleasure.

"You're so tight," I whisper to him " not for long" he whimpers softly trying to move, gripping his hips so he can't move he pouts at me. I kiss him softly causing his pout turn into a heated make out.

Moving his hips up and down smoothly so it doesn't hurt he wiggles trying to go faster. I growl at him making him stop struggling. He pouts even more wrapping his arms about my neck pulling me closer to his chest.

"If you don't go faster I will bite your pretty face off," he says clenching his teeth smiling after.

"As you wish baby," I say in a deeper tone, my wolf close to the edge. Grabbing his hips I push him up and down going faster each time he starts moaning my name making me go harder with him.

"I'm-m so c-close~~ ah~~~" he moans throwing his head back. I stare at his unmarked neck, is he really going to stay with me forever. I hope so.

I slowly start kissing his neck leaving little love bites and bruises. I feel him get closer and closer pushing me over the edge.

"Levi, I love you and I need to know you and me will be forever and always," I say looking back at him not slowly down the pace.

"I'm yours forever and always Eren, I love you," he says kissing me passionately. Breaking apart my canines pop out ready to mark my love forever. "Do it" he says moving his neck to the side showing me more.

I kissed his neck once again preparing to mark him. I bite him blood rushing into my mouth, mhmmm~~ cherries. He moans loudly releasing onto our stomachs and pushing my head closer into him neck. I release into him not once slowing down.

After a few more minutes of ecstasy I pull back from his neck the mark healing up slowly. He leans his head on my shoulder tiredly clinging to me. I pull out of him while picking him up and heading to the bedroom.

"I love you baby," I say kissing his head pulling the covers above us and pulling him closer to me.

"I love you to," he says snuggling into my chest.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Welp I'm going to hell how about you? Anywhore here's the sexy time chapter. I hope you liked it because I did. Thank you guys so much for all the support with voting and the reads I honestly thought this book would go know where but thank you all.
Follow
Vote
Comment

{Edited; Words 873}