Chapter 8

Levi's POV

I still can't believe he kissed me. Or was I dreaming? Either way it was heaven. Now two days later I'm still thinking about it and Im just so freaking happy. And I like this feeling of happiness. Maybe I'm just jumping into it too soon. But oh well.

"Well don't you seem happy,," Mikasa stated walking next to me, putting some books away.

"Yea..." I responded looking up at her. I still don't believe she doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. She's too pretty and sweet.

"Hmmm. Care to explain?" She smiled waiting for my response.

"Well ever since Friday I've been happy, and I haven't felt that in a long time," I smiled slightly.

"Well doesn't my little Levi have feeling for my brother," she smirked nudging my shoulder.

Blushing I look down. Why am I like this again? Oh ya I'm gayer than every drag queen known to man. Might as well write gay across my head and wear booty shorts around everyday. Gotta love the gay life.

"... ya"

"Awwwww well you have my blessing to ride him to the next generation honey buns," she chuckled still smirking down on me.

Blushing more I looked to the books in front of me. She doesn't have a filter. It fun sometimes but then it scared the living hell out of me.

"It's true though, you guys are cute together," She stated smiling.

"And how do you know?" I questioned her. She's never seen me and him together so how does she know?

"I followed you to make sure you don't kill him or he kills you, he can be pretty violent sometimes"

"How so?"

"Ever since his mom died from a car crash he's been violent want to kill the man who killed her. His dad then got depressed and started beating him for no reason. And he got out of it all two years ago. I had to watch in the back as he stood up to his father till he was unconscious"

My eyes widened at the new information. His mom died and his father started to beat him. That's so messed up. He's so nice how could someone do that?

"Well speaking of the devil," She said looking towards the front desk, with no other than the man I've been thinking about since I came out of my cabin. Eren.

He was wearing a grey tank top with green shirts that matched his eyes ever so slightly. His hair was in a little bun on top of his head and it made his look like a child. Cuteeeee.

"Hi Eren," She walked over towards him smiling. She's so happy it scares me, like someone I used to know.

"Hi Mika," He smiled back walking to the desk.

"How was school?" She asked leaning over the front desk in front of him.

"Boring, but hey I learned what 2+2 really is"

"Which is....?"

"6," he said smiling brightly. He so adorable sometimes. She sighed and shook her head slowly.

"Your such a child," she explained crossing her arms.

" I know," He chuckled.

I went back to putting books back to where they belong and moving them to there original spots. Some people don't know how to put books back sometimes. It's quiet annoying.

"Hey Love," Eren said coming towards me. Did he just say what I though the said? Did he? Ehhhhhhh.

"Hello," I responded looking up at him. He smiled down at me. He so tall I can't. Just damm.

He kissed my forehead lightly. I closed my eyes and smiled. Mhmmmmmmmmmm. Why is he like this, god dammit?

"Your so cute you know that," He huskily said touching my cheek with his big hands. I buried my head in his hand trying to cover up the blush. He chuckled bringing my head up and kissed me softly. His lips are so yummy.

I'll always love this.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Here's a little filler for y'all. I only have two days left of school then I'm out for summer. WOOIOOOOOOOOO. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to like, comment, and vote

{Edited; Words 689}