A chat with Ghost

(Caution, this chapter has many suicidal thoughts, don't read if you are considering suicide. Also don't commit suicide, now, on with the story)
I watched as Rowen, Okami, and Silly walked out of the school. Everyone else had already left. I was hiding in a tree. If Teacher Gareth was good enough to die in peace, they I am definitely aloud to go to rest here. I turned to face my old classroom. I saw teacher Gareth nodding at me. Salex, who was next to him was shaking her head no. I was about to leap down, when I saw someone in the lobby. I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was setting. I turned back to whoever was inside and saw a girl with long blue hair. Mad.

~Mad's P.O.V~~~

I looked up at Mrs.Okami's class. Half expecting to see Sam. Instead of seeing my rabbit eared freind, I saw a girl. The oddest thing about her? She was see through. She was waving at me to go inside. I slowly walked inside. I looked around cautiously, not knowing where to go. After a few minutes of searching the lobby, I heard a voice. "Hello?" I female voice asked. I looked to the stairs to see the same girl as before. "Hello. Who are you?" I asked. The girl gave a smile and said. "I am Salex. And thank you for coming here." I looked at her and realized something. "Your the Salex. Your the one with the grave. What happened? And, why do you need me?" I asked. She gave a frown and replied. "I was hit by a truck. Someone was jealous of my love with Taurtis. And, I'm not the only one who wanted to talk." As she finished speaking, she turned halfhalfway to face the top of the stairs. Another ghost, a male, appeared from the second floor. I couldn't help but smile. "Dramatic much?" I asked with a laugh. This ghost gave a sort of smile. "See Gareth. Women can be funny." The male ghost, Gareth, started at Salex. "Wow!" He said with a laugh. "Play that card why don't ya." I let out a laugh as Salex did a sassy hair flip. "Anyways," Salex started. "We, Gareth and I, wanted to talk with you because we can sense your friends of the past. We can both tell you still have connections to them. We know your a freind of ghost and would like your help." I looked at her confused. "Help with what?" I asked. Salex frowned. "We need help with the students." I was more confused then before. "What?" Salex looked at a picture of her and Taurtis. "Do you remember the text you got earlier today?" She asked. I quickly pulled out my phone and reread it. "Hey Mad, I should have told you earlier, but earlier this year, everyone was my freind. Then, they snapped... Everyone hates me. And that woke something else. Either way... Tonight, I leave. I will never deal with this again. Good Bye..." I frowned as I saw the picture again.. (At top) I looked at Salex confused. "The part I'm talking about is the. ,but earlier this year, everyone was my freind. Then, they snapped. That Taurtis, isn't my Taurtis. Someone did something to the others." She answered. "Wait. So someone hates Sam so much, they would completely destroy his life?" I asked. "Yes. But, for some reason, whatever is causing this doesn't work on you." Gareth said. I stared at the ground for a moment in thought. "You Ok?" Salex asked. "My head hurts, but yeah." I said still in thought. "Hey, you may have forgotten. But, Sam is still trying to kill himself." Gareth said looking around. "But, I don't even know where he is." I said with a frown. Salex and Gareth looked between each other. "Gareth and I should be able to help with that. But, the real question is, what's the plan." Salex replied. I smiled as the cogs in my brain started turning. At my old home I was always the one to come up with a game plan. It made the others so much happier to have me around. It also made me happy since I was useful. "Ok!" I said after a minuet. "Here's the Plan!"

~??? P.O.V~~~

I glared at this new girl. She was ruining my plans. Believe you me. My plans may have sucked, but they've worked this far. My plans? That's a whole different story. For now, it's a suprise. These two ghost are destroying everything. At first I was happy when Yuki killed Salex, now I'm peaved. My business partner was also helpful in getting rid of Gareth. Now, I regret this. If only my potions worked on her. I was constantly getting three types of potions from one of the students. But I sware. Anthrópina Rompót will ruin everything for both me, my partners, and Apéanati apó to troktikó. (Anyone who reads my other stories should know what language that is. As well as anyone who can figure out what that means get a shout out. To find out, message me. Have a good day) I felt my phone vibrant in my pocket and pulled it out.
<{[\(》?=This person |¿= Partner 1| !¡!= Partner 2《)/]}>
¿:Where are you? What have you found?
!¡!: You better not be holding out.
?:Chill, but I have bad news.
¿: What now?
?:Sam was gunna kill himself, but that twirp freind of his is stopping him
!¿!:I thought you said this would work!
?:I did two! If anything, it's ¿ fault
¿:Ok, sorry I own a business
!¡!:Both of you shut up. I sware I will kill you both if you don't stop complaining.
?:Sorry
¿:Sorry
!¡!:Don't apologize! Get back to work. Start a new plan. ? Keep an eye on them.
?:Yes, just don't forget my side of the deal
!¡!: Yeah yeah yeah, and ¿ start a new plan. And MAKE SURE YOU KEEP ADDING THE POTIONS TO YOUR PRODUCTS AND HIM
¿:Doing caps won't scare me. As long as you keep doing your job we're cool. Gotti?
!¡!:I SWARE I WILL SHOVE YOUR PRODUCTS DOWN YOUR THROAT!
I quickly left the chat as the two went at it again. I can't let this brat ruin my side of the bargin.
~                                                                      ~
Mad: OOOO! MYSTERY! NEXT CHAPTER WE FIND OUT! WILL SAM DIE! ...
Sam: Please Mad.
Mad:Fine. One time. Got it?
Sam:Got it
Mad: Better hurry.
Sam:BEWARE, BEWARE BE SKEPTICAL-
Taurtis:-OF THE SMILES, THE SMILES-
Grian:-OF PLATED GOLD-
Yuki:-DECETE SO NATURAL-
Chan:-BUT A WOLF IN SHEEP'S-
Ellen:-IS MORE THEN A WARNING-
Rowen:-BA BA BLACK SHEEP HAVE-
Okami:-YOU ANY SOUL-
J:-NO SIR, BY THE WAY-
JTS:-WHAT THE HELL ARE MORALES-
Hidden:-JACK BE NIMBLE-
Dom:-JACK BE QUICK-
Karu:-JILLS A LITTLE HORSE-
Galexy:-AND HER ALLABIES-
Mr.Dorito:-ARE DIRTY TRICKS-
Sookie:-SO COULD YOU-
Soul:-TELL ME HOW YOUR SLEEPING-
Gareth:-EASY, HOW YOUR ONLY-
Salex:THINKING OF YOURSELF-
Paul:-SHOW ME HOW YOU JUSTIFY-
Invader:-TELLING ALL YOUR LIES LIKE-
Pete:-SECOND NATURE LISTEN MARK-
Patty:-MY WORDS ONE DAY YOU WILL-
Pepe:-PAY YOU WILL PAY KARMA'S-
Fishking:-GUNNA COME COLLECT YOUR-
Carl:- DEBT AWARE AWARE YOU STALK-
Mas:SHUT UP!
Taurtis: Sam? Why does he look like you?
Mas:Because I am him Taurtis.
Mad:COME ON MAS! I WAS ENJOYING MYSELF! WHY THE HELL
Sam:SHUT UP
Mas:Glares*
Mas:Your regret that...
Sam:Screams in pain as eyes turn black*
Sam: passes out*
Mad:Fights Mas*
Everyone else:RUNS LIKE HADES IS AFTER THEM*