Monday

I quickly hopped out of bed and ran down stairs. "Woah Little bunny. Where's the fire?" I looked up to Mad who was smirking. "Did you forget the plan already?" I shook my head. "No..." She gave me a really look. "Maybe..." She didn't seem to believe me. "yes..." She let out a snicker and shook her head. "Step one. One at a time, everyone in our group will not go to school. That's you." I smiled. "Then I'm gunna sit on the couch and eat all day." Mad laughed. "Have fun. You better hope that costume fits you." I nodded and rolled my eyes. Mad shouldered her backpack and went to leave. "I gotta go. See ya." I smiled. "Bye Mad. Beat up Dom for me." She shook her head. "Bye Sam." And she closed and locked the door. I quickly ran into my room and grabbed one of my prised possessions. My Tell a Tubbies DVD's.

~Mad P.O.V~~~

I walked into the school and ignored everyone. I went straight towards PufferfishPete computer class. I glared at how bright the school was and clicked a lever on my goggles. Another layer of dark orange glass made the room much darker. "Well, if it isn't Rabbit Boy's girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and glared at Dom and his groupie. "Where is that White Rabbit anyways?" Part of my plan activated. "You won't need to worry about him anymore. He has become a bit preoccupied by some other things if you get what I mean." They looked confused. "And what do you mean by that?" Taurtis asked me. "If you keep asking, your find out. I suggest you leave me alone. I myself am also very busy." I looked up as the bell rang. "Goodie Bye you pains." As I walked away, I made sure they saw the rabbit hat in my backpack I had covered in fake blood. I heard them gasp as I continued on my way. "Hey Pete." I said as I walked in laughing. "Hey Mad. Everything as planned?" I smiled. "Of course it is! You should have seen Dom's face when I showed him this piece of junk." I pulled out the rabbit hat. "I mean, had they paid attention to Sam they would know he's not just a dude in a hat. He's a real rabbit." I shoved it back into my backpack as other students entered the class. I sat down at my computer and logged in. I pulled out my phone and started inserting Dom's number. "Mad?" I looked up to see Okami, Rowen, Silly, Pete, and Dom standing there looking at me. Dom had this smug look on his face like he had just gotten me in trouble. "Mad, will you come here for a minuet." Okami asked. I nodded and walked into the hall. "Dom said you have hurt Sam and his hat is in your bag covered in blood. May we see your backpack?" She asked. I ran back into the class and grabbed my backpack. "Exafaníste to kapélo tou kounelioú." I whispered. "Stay still Alice." I ran back into the hallway and gave Okami my pack. She looked through it and pulled everything out. Making sure to set it all in a nice pile. She pulled out my books, pencil pouch, phone, lunch, binder, and Alice. "While We Are Confused About The Doll, We See No Clues To You Hurting Sam. We Would Like To Know Where That Maggot Is, We Doubt You Did Anything. Sorry We Disturbed You." I shook my head and gave a calm smile. Dom was absolutely shocked. "It's fine, Sam is just..." I pretended to look for an excuse. "Sick." Rowen nodded as I walked back into class. "As FOR YOU MAGGOT! FRAMING SOMEONE FOR BRINGING PAIN TO OTHERS IS A FELONIE! DETENTION WITH ME TODAY! AFTER SCHOOL, DURING LUNCH, AND MY CLASS." I grabbed my things. Realizing I had left them and ran back to class. I texted Dom once I saw him leave. (M=Mad D= Dom)
M: Hello Dorito Jr.
D: Who is this
M:Good job trying to snitch. Luckily I know magic.
D:Mad?!?
M:Hit the Hammer on the nail.
D:What do you want.
M:C'mon buddy. Just a friendly chat.
M:Or... I don't know...
M: A warning.
D:What kind of warning
M: A simple one.
M:Leave me alone. You we're right. Sam is gone. And it's your fault.
D:My Fault?!? How??? Explain.
M:With pleasure.
M:When I met Sam, he was depressed . One day he tried to kill himself. Saying he didn't want to be bullied anymore. He asked me to...
M:End Him.
M:I did. And took a little souvenir.
D:I saw.
M:Either way, You had your last warning. Someone else is getting hurt. If you don't leave me alone.
D:Why do you do this?
M:Call it... Instincts
D:What do you mean?
M:I gotta go. Goodie Bye Dorito Jr.
D:What if I wanted to talk to you at lunch.
D:Hello?
D:HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
I laughed as I screen shot ed it and texted it to Sam.
(S=Sam M=Mad)
S:Haha, so I assume it's going good.
M:You bet
S:Graet!
S:Thanks for everything.
M:No problem
S:Also, I ate all your raw cookie dough.
M: WHAT?!?
S:Lol
M:I Sware To Gord's Father, Irene's Mother, Every other single God and Goddess, Aunt of Hell and Uncle of Tartarus you will pay.
S:MARK MY WORDS ONE DAY! YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL PAY!
M:And if continue I'll kick your butt.~
S:Lol
M:I gtg. Bye man
S:See ya
I looked up as the bell rang. I put away my phone and logged out.
I ran downstairs and out to the graves. I pulled out five sandwiches and six juices. "I still don't get why we have to talk to her. There's clearly something wrong." I looked up to see Dom, J, Taurtis, and Grian. "Just come on." I shook my head. "Hey, ya butts hungry?" I asked. I didn't wait for them to answer and tossed each a sandwich. "There's also Apple juices if you want one. I popped my juice open and took a swig before looking at them. "Well?" I said as I grabbed my own sandwich. "Well what?" Dom asked. "Well, you we're looking for me for a reason. What do you want?" Dom glared at me. "Answeres." I thought for a minuet. "Ok, shoot." Taurtis asked first. "Did you really kill Sam?"

~Taurtis P.O.V~~~

I sighed as I watched myself ask if she killed Sam. "I didn't want to know. I have been trapped. Watching everything in third person. I could talk to other people trapped if I could see them. "Yes. I did. And I took pleasure in it." Sam. My friend. I saw Grian's ghost who was also upset. I saw J smile. He had been freed. When fake me had had been when I had come back from school after the dance party, I had realized J was himself again. Just a few minutes after it was said, I curled up into a ball and fell asleep. Not wanting to see Sam's rabbit hat again. I just wanted this whole nightmare tp be over.

~ ~

Mad:Hey guys. I have kicked Everyone else out so I can do my outro in pe-
Sam:BEWARE, BEWARE BE SKEPTICAL. OF THE SMILES, THE SMILES OF PAINTED GOLD
Taurtis:DECITE SO NATURAL BUT A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING IS MORE THAN A WARNING
Grian:BA BA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY SOUL? NO SIR BY,THE WAY.
Dom:WHAT THE HELL ARE MORALES? JACK BE NIMBLE! JACK BE QUICK!
Gareth: JILL'S A LITTLE HORSE AND HER ALABIES ARE DIRTY TRICKS.
Yuki:SO COULD YOU, TELL ME HOW YOUR SLEEPING EASY!
Chan:HOW YOUR ONLY THINKING OF YOURSELF!
Ellen:SHOW ME HOW YOU JUSTIFY, TELLING ALL YOUR LIES LIKE SECOND NATURE
Salex:LISTEN MARK MY WORDS ONE DAY
Everyone else: ONE DAY!
Salex:YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL PAY!
Kuru:KARMA'S GUNNA COME COLLECT YOUR DEBT!
Mr.Dorito: AWARE, AWARE YOU STALK YOUR PRAY
JTS:WITH CRIMINAL MENTALITY
J:YOU SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THE PEOPLE YOU DEPEND ON!
Invader:INFESTING EVERYONE YOUR QUITE THE PROBLEM!
Sookie: FE FI FO FUM!
Soul:YOU BETTER RUN AND HIDE!
Silly:I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A PETTY LITTLE COWARD!
Rowen:JACK BE LEATHEL JACK BE SLICK!
Okami:JILL WILL LEAVE YOU LONELY!
Mas: DIEING IN A FILTHY DITCH!
Alice:SO COULD YOU-
Mad: EVERYONE QUIET! LISTEN! I HAVE AN OUTRO TO DO SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!
Everyone else: Grumbles while leaving*
Mad:I give up. Either way, Goodie Bye my Star Troopers. I hope you enjoyed. Bye