Night One

~Yuki's P.O.V~~~

Me, Grian, Taurtis, Dom, Ellen, Chan, Invader, J, Gracie, Pielord, and Hidden were breaking into Mad's house to kill her. I wouldn't be doing this if we weren't the only students still around.

I was leading the way since everyone else was scared. We snuck into the garage and I picked the lock. "Woah. How'd you learn that Yuki?" Taurtis whisper asked me. "My Daddy." I said with a smile. "Now shut up. We need to be quiet."

I slowly opened the door, freezing whenever it creaked, and looked inside. "It's clear." I whispered to the others. I snuck next to the wall with the stairs and looked up.

I screamed and pulled out my gun. Standing at the top of the stairs, we're two robot looking things. The part that scared me was they both looked like someone who went missing. On the right was Soul and on the left was Sookie.(Imagine Soul & Sookie as Sister Location Animatronics)

The others saw them and screamed to. Slowly, they started down the stairs. They were 3/4 of the way down before I turned to run away.
Only, Robots of everyone else who went missing had surrounded us.

I screamed again and a wierd purple light circled around us. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt extremely dizzy. I felt myself float off the ground for about half a second. Then, I crashed down to the ground.

"Oww..." I muttered. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a security office. "Is everyone here?" I asked. I heard an annoyed murmur from everyone before I stood up.

Chan sat up and looked around. "Where are we?" Grian muttered from the ground in response. "What do you mean?" Ellen sat up. "She means were not where we were two seconds ago."

That got everyone else up. We looked around in confusion. One question in my mind. Where the HECK are we?

~Sam's P.O.V~~~

Mad was looking out the window at something. "What chu lookin at?" Mad waved me over and pointed at J, Yuki, Grian, Taurtis, Chan, Ellen, Invader, Dom, Hidden, Gracie, and Pielord who were sneaking over here. Each of them were geared in swat uniforms and holding wepons.

Mad's friend Jess had used makeup to make me look almost exactly like a robot. But not just me, everyone else as well. I heard the door downstairs creak a bit and after a few minutes, multiple screams.

Mad snickered as we were teleported into the Pizzaria. We all quickly snuck to our places as I heard the sound of a grandfather clock going off. Symbolizing that the first night has started.

~ ~

Mad: Heyo guyz. So I'm curious if I should start an Ask/Dare book featuring me and a few YTBERS. Like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, Natewantstobattle, MatPat, Samgladiator. I dunno. You guys tell me if I should and if so, who.
Cocoa: HURRY UP WITH THE COMMENT!
Mad: SHUT UP! YOU DIED!
*Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Starts*
Mad: Comment your... Favorite band.
*Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Gets Louder*
Mad: That's All so Goodie Bye my Star Troopers☆☆☆
Sam: BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY-
Mad: I Do Not