Chapter 3: The talk

( Mitch's POV )

I woke up on the guest room bed, my fists still hurting with pain from last night.

And my pillow was still wet from my tears.

"Guess I must've been crying in my sleep" I said, forcefully getting up and going to the kitchen to have some warm milk.

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw Jerome open the refrigerator.

My instincts told me to give him a nice, warm hug.

And tell him how much I love him.

And honestly, I was about go do that, but when I got closer to Jerome

Then I noticed that he was completely naked.

"J-J-Jerome?" I said, completely shocked that Jerome was naked in front of me.

Jerome turned around and smiled when he saw me

"Hey Biggums!" Said Jerome as he walked towards me to give me a hug.

I should've let him give me the hug, but I backed away, and ran down the hall into the downstairs bathroom.

I sat on the side of the tub, and started to cry.

'Stupid Mitch! He's just a friend, nothing more..' I thought to myself as the door creaked open.

"Biggums, can we talk about it?" Said Jerome as he walked in and sat in the toilet seat,

Jerome knew I was crying, since my eyes were still red and puffy.

"Mitch, it's just a wang! You have one also!" Said Jerome, giggling a little to his own little joke. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

Jerome never fails to make me smile

"It's not that Jerome.. It's something much.. More." I said to Jerome while I looked at him in the eyes.

"Well then.. Let's talk about it, Mitch." Said Jerome as he got up from the toilet seat and sat right next to me on the side of the tub.

I felt a little uneasy, since Jerome was still naked.

"Sure Jerome, let's talk.. But can you please put on some clothes first?" I said to Jerome.. Chuckling a little.

Jerome looked down, and his eyes widened.

"CRAAAP!" Said Jerome as he quickly got up and ran to his room. While I was laughing like crazy!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it was only Mitch's POV in this chapter.. But you know, it's Mitch that likes Jerome!

I'll probably update one chapter daily, Since I'm busy with another fanfic on Instagram.

Thank you for the 20 reads! It's a start! But we'll get there! Anyways bye.! ✌️