Chapter 4: Friendly love

( Jerome's POV )

"CRAAAP!" I said as I ran out of the bathroom, and towards my room to put some clothes on.

I put on my famous 'PO$h' shirt and some regular blue jeans.

After I was done changing, I came back to the bathroom to talk to Mitch.

Mitch was still on the side of the tub, patiently awaiting my arrival of his Prince Charming..

Wait.. Did you just call Mitch your princess? Mitch is just a good friend, but a boyfriend?

I quickly shook these thoughts away from my head and sat next to Mitch.

Mitch instantly began talking when I sat down.

"Jerome, I know this is gonna be hard for you to accept but I gotta say this to you.." Said Mitch as I put my arm around him, signaling him to keep going.

Mitch looked at me with his precious caramel brown eyes.

"Jerome.. I think I-I-I.. I think."
Mitch hesitated for a second.

"I think I l-love you Jerome.."

My eyes widened at the words
'I love you.'

'I honestly think I have some feeling for you also Mitch, I'm just not ready to confess yet' I thought to myself.

So I had to work around his confession to me

I stood up and I hugged Mitch, I could feel Mitch smiling on my shoulder.

I finally decided what to say to him.

"Mitch.. I love you also, as my best friend, You're my Biggums and there's no one else like you!" (( Ouch! Friend zoned )) I said to Mitch quite happily.

Mitch broke from our hug, and he started to walk out of the bathroom.

He stood at the doorframe and looked back at me.

"Yeah Jerome.. Friend love.." Said Mitch with sad eyes. And he walked towards the living room.

My heart broke at his comment.

"You'll know in time Mitch" I said to myself as I closed the bathroom door.

Then I heard my phone ring with a new message.

I pulled it out of my pocket, and there was a new message from Adam.

( Mitch's POV )

'Does he not think I truly love him?' I thought to myself as I sat on the couch. Feeling very rejected.

'How do I make him know that I love him more than friend' I thought as I laid down on the couch.

Then I heard Jerome walk into the living room.

"Mitch, the gang wants to go to the beach with us, do you want to go?" Said Jerome as I looked towards him.

"Yeah sure, let's go" I said as I got up from the couch and stretched.

"You can borrow my clothes so we won't pass by your house and take more time" said Jerome as he looked at his wristwatch

I quickly ran to Jerome's room and only took a pair of swimming shorts.

I quickly took off my shirt and put on Jerome's swimming short.

I decided not to take my shirt, since it was like 169 degrees outside.

I was gonna put some of Jerome's 'Sunblock' but Jerome called out to me.

"Mitcch! Hurry up, I'm leaving you!" I heard Jerome say as I was just about to put some sunscreen on my hand.

I sighed and quickly ran downstairs ,

Jerome was already headed towards the car.

"Biggums! Wait for me!" I said as I locked the door behind me.

I got in the car. In the passenger seat, and obviously Jerome was driving.

I put my headphones on and listened to some music from my iPod.

Then I noticed that Jerome took a wrong turn.

"Uhh, Jerome, the beach was to the left. Not this way." I said as I looked towards Jerome.

"I know that Mitch. I just wanted to take a little... Detour" said Jerome, smiling evilly.

----------------------------------------------

You gotta love these cliffhangers though!

And thank you guys so much for 45 reads! And 6 votes!

Wow, I don't think people would like this as much as I expected to.. Anyways thanks for reading! And please vote for this story?

That will be great! I'll try to update this everyday. And that's it! See ya laterz! ✌️