Chapter 16: I need a hero

I can tell that you guys were DYING when I ended the last chapter, lol Enjoy reading this one!

I predict that you guys WILL EXPLODE after reading this chapter, lol Get your feels READY!

Im about to break em'

----------------------------------------------

( Mitch's POV )

"Time to die!" Said Maddy as she began to slowly walk towards us.

I remembered the promise I made to Jerome, so I instinctively jumped in front of Jerome.

"NO ONE TOUCHES HIM!" I screamed at Maddy's face, Maddy began to chuckle.

"Doesn't matter Mitch, if I can kill at least ONE of you guys, then you won't be together... EVER!" Hissed Maddy at me as she got closer and closer.

I could hear Jerome crying behind me, but I stayed in front of Jerome, protecting him.

I would die for him..

Maddy was right in front of me, she looked at me, straight in my eyes.

"You shouldn't have left me Mitch, you shouldn't have stopped me from having more 'fun' with Jerome, but oh well! YOUR DAMN LOST!" Said Maddy as she swung the knife towards my head.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst.

Suddenly.. I hear the front door open, followed by a gasp!

"LEAVE THEN ALONE YOU BITCH!" Said a familiar voice.

I quickly opened my eyes, and I see Maddy on the floor, unconscious..

I looked up, and I see Tyler with a frying pan in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( ANNNNND that's the part when you start screaming at the screen, and start freaking out.. ;D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Tyler's POV ) <----- YAY

I couldn't wait to spend more time with the boys! We always had the best times together.

"This is gonna be the BEST night ever!" I said to myself as I turned a corner, heading towards Mitch's house.

I quietly parked my car in his driveway, I wanted to give them a quick scare.

I tip-toed out of the car, slowly walking towards the front door, but then I noticed the window was broken..

"What the hell?" I said to myself in confusion, why was their window broken?

Then I heard a female voice coming from inside their house.

"Time to die!" Said the female voice.

I looked inside, and I saw a woman with a knife in her hands, walking straight towards a protective Mitch, and a crying Jerome.

'Oh fuck no!' I thought to myself as I quietly ran to the back of my car.

I quickly opened my trunk, and grabbed my 'trusty frying pan'

I ran towards the front door, and kicked it open.

I gasped! The woman was about to stab Mitch in the head.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU BITCH!" I screamed at the woman, as I ran towards her.

The woman turned around to face me, but I quickly swung my frying pan at her head, knocking her out.

"Tyler?..." Said Mitch and Jerome as they looked at me.

Then, Mitch began to smile, and he ran towards me.

"Thank you Tyler!" Said Mitch as he began to hug me.

"Yeah buddy, thank you!" said Jerome as he joined in the group hug.

We stayed in each other's arms for quite a while, but they finally stopped hugging me.

Then, Mitch looked at me once more.

"Why did you do it Tyler, you could've let us die right there.." Said Mitch quietly.

"Because Mitch, I'm your friend.. And that's what friends are for..!" I LIED to Mitch.

The real reason why I saved Mitch, was because.....

I secretly have a crush on him..

--------------------------------------------

I suspect you guys are reading this with your jaws open...

Some of you guys may be even dead... ;)

Just another typical Friday.

Lol! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote and comment!

#Myler ( Mitch X Tyler )

Peace! See ya later!