Chapter 7: Fate

Let's a have a virtual, moment of silence for Coco.....

😓 R.I.P Coco, have fun in doggy heaven, you will be with us in our hearts.

You will be missed greatly by millions, goodbye Coco.

----------------------------------------------

( Mitch's POV )

I knew what was coming, I knew there was a shark swimming straight towards me, and I didn't care, I wanted to die.. I didn't think I have a porpoise in life no more.

"Goodbye world" I said silently to myself, as the shark got closer and opened it's jaws, ready to tear me apart, but then.. A thought came into my head.

"What about Jerome?" I said to myself as I stopped floating, and was now standing, the water reaching my neck.

"I cannot leave him alone!" I said to myself with confidence, as I turned around to face the shark, speeding towards me.

I clenched my fists, and punched the shark right on the head, Sharkeisha style, ( See what I did there? )

The shark turned around, and swam back out to sea.

I turned around to look at the shore, to see if anyone saw that.

I saw Jerome swimming towards me.

( Jerome's POV )

What I saw was truly remarkable, Mitch punched the shark on the head, and he shark left him alone.

I started to swim towards Mitch, to see if he was ok.

Once I got there, I patted him on the back.

"I never knew you had it in you Biggums!" I said jokingly to Mitch, making him blush slightly.

"Yeah.. Hey Jerome, C-Can I t-talk to you f-for a second?" Said Mitch, ever so softy.

"Yeah sure Mitch! What's up?" I said to him, as Mitch looked into my eyes.

"When I said I l-love you, I meant it like this.." Said Mitch, as he started to lean towards me.

I knew he was gonna kiss me, I knew I have a girlfriend, I knew this was wrong, but my heart told me to lean in also.. So I started to lean in to kiss Mitch

Just as we were about to kiss.. I heard someone scream "STOOOP!"

I looked up, and I saw a very angry Valentine, Swimming straight towards Mitch.

----------------------------------------------

CMON VALENTINE! Why did you have to ruin that Merome moment?

Tee hee! :3 Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter, remember to vote and comment! And yeah...

Have a cow 🐄

BYE! ✌️