Chapter 10: Doing the do { SMUT }

Ok... So this chapter has some strong Smut, If you don't like that kind of stuff. RUN. AWAY. NOW. I'm super serious! Read at you're own risk! You have been warned!

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

Maddy leaned in for a kiss, I was pinned down, so I couldn't avoid it.

It was so slimy and gross, her lipstick smearing all over my lips. I did not like this one bit.

She licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. But I don't want her tongue inside my mouth, so I denied her.

Maddy punched one of my bruises, making my mouth open wide. She stuck her tongue inside my mouth and started to explore every inch of it.

I couldn't take this, so I bit her tongue, and she flinched back.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Hissed Maddy as she got off of me, and started to remove the rest of her clothing.

She was standing in front of me, completely naked.

~~~~~~ SMUT BEGINS ~~~~~~~

"Now the real fun begins!" Said Maddy as she injected me with some sort of liquid.

"That liquid paralyzes your arms and legs, which means I can do whatever I want to you!" Said Maddy as she pulled down my pants and underwear, exposing my member.

She grabbed my member and started pumping, her hand was cold, and I started to sob a little.

After she forced my member to 'Grow', she put it in her mouth and wrapped her tongue around my member.

At this point, I started to cry. I'm being raped and no one is here to help me, not even Mitch.

Maddy looked up towards me "Aww, don't cry. I'll have us both feeling pleasure soon" said Maddy as she climbed on top of me

She grabbed my member and stuck it inside of her, I moaned in pain, while Maddy moaned in complete pleasure.

She started to 'ride' me, with each thrust, Maddy moaned more and more, with each thrust, I cried harder and harder.

Then Maddy suddenly stopped, she got off my member and started to pump it with her hands once more.

I was getting closer and closer to my climax. Then I released all my white goo on Maddy's face, my pillow was wet from all the tears, and I was still crying.

Maddy smiled at me, and licked it all off her face. I couldn't bear to even look at her.

~~~~~~ SMUT ENDS ~~~~~~~

"I will be looking forward to this tomorrow." Said Maddy as she started to put on her clothing.

"You will be able to move your arms and legs in about 5 minutes, Ta Ta for now!" Said Maddy as she walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

I was left there alone, feeling so wrong on what I just did.

"Where's my Mitch...." I said to myself as I started to cry once again.

----------------------------------------------

Well that happened! :P don't worry, there will only be two cases of smut in this story, including this one.
And remember that I gave you plenty of warnings! It's you're own fault if you have nightmares! :P.
Well, remember to comment and vote, and hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! See ya laterz!