Chapter 12: Louise and Tyler

It's been awhile hasn't it? Sorry, I've been busy trying to bring my grades up, so I can pass my classes, it's working so far! So anyways, thank you for waiting, and enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

I was the first one to wake up in the morning, I was in the hospital bed, with Mitch snuggled against me. He didn't wake up yet.

I slowly kissed the top of his head, I was finally happy that he's mine.

Then the door opened, and Louise was standing there, looking straight at me and Mitch.

'Shit, I forgot about her' I thought to myself as Louise got closer to the bed.

"Oh umm, hi Jerome, I heard you were in the hospital, and I wanted to visit you..." Said Louise shyly.

"Yeahhh..." I said awkwardly as I scratched the back of my head.

Then Louise suddenly smiles.

"Jerome, it's fine. I kinda expected you and Mitch would be together, and I don't mind... I guess you want to break up right?" Said Louise as she sat down on the edge of the bed, next to me.

"Yeah sorr-" I was cut by Louise lips on mine.

It was a short, but sweet kiss.

"Sorry, I just had to get a final kiss from you." Said Louise as she giggled.

"Well, I gotta go now... It was fun Jerome, I'll see you later in life." Said Louise as she walked away, closing the door behind her.

I was surprised that she took it quite easily. I looked down, and Mitch was still sleeping.

Watching him sleep made me quite tired. So I hugged Mitch, and fell asleep once more.

( Mitch's POV )

I woke up on the hospital bed next to Jerome. He had his arms around me, hugging me like a teddy bear.

I felt so relaxed and calm next to him, I never wanted this moment to end.

Then, Jerome opened his eyes, and his golden brown eyes locked into my eyes.

"Morning Mitch." Said Jerome as he snuggled his head against my neck.

"Morning Jeroome." I said as I closed my eyes and started to pet Jerome's soft hair.

We could've stayed like this forever, but I heard someone say "Ahem?!"

I opened my eyes, and I looked up.

I saw Tyler, standing there with a smile upon his face.

( Jerome's POV )

I snuggled my head into his neck. And he started to pet my hair.

Everything felt so perfect, I wanted to stay like this for an eternity.

Then I heard someone say "Ahem?!"

I looked up along with Mitch, and there was Tyler, With a smile on his face.

"I knew it!" Said Tyler as he ran towards us to give us a hug.

Me and Mitch hugged him back.

"Just saying, I support you guys" said Tyler as he released from the hug. And a single tear drop fell from his face.

"Thanks buddy, but do you mind keeping this a secret until we're ready to announce it?" I said to Tyler.

"Sure I don't mind, and by the way, when are you gonna get out from the hospital?" Said Tyler as he titled his head a bit.

"They said later today." I said as I got up from the bed.

Then I hear Tyler screaming, I look towards him, and he has his hands covering his face.

"JEROME, PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON!" Screamed Tyler

I hear Mitch laughing his butt off.

"CRAAAP!" I said as I covered myself, grabbed my pants from the floor, and ran towards the bathroom.

"Tyler calm down! It's just a wang, you have one also!" I hear Mitch say as I closed the bathroom door.

Then I begin to laugh like crazy.

'Mitch is my perfect guy' I thought to myself as I put some pants on.

----------------------------------------------

Oooh, Typical Jerome :D
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you didn't get anything, comment below so I can clarify it for you.
Remember to vote and comment! Really helps this fanfic get more noticed by more people!.
See ya later! Peace!