Chapter 6: A dream?

IM NOT DEAD PEOPLE!

Yay?

Lol, sorry....! I was soo busy! You know.. Complicated stuff! 😜.

Enough of me! Let's start the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

( Mitch's POV )

I woke up on the sand. The waves rolling on me, the sun blinding me for a few seconds.

As my vision cleared. I looked around my surroundings. I was still at the beach, and Jerome was playing volleyball with the gang.

"J-J-Jerome?" I said very weakly as I looked towards him. Jerome looked at me and smiled.

"Finally Mitch! You're awake!" Said Jerome as he completely missed the volleyball. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"Awake?... Jerome! Someone tried to drown me!" I said as I got up. My legs still pretty sore.

"Nah G. You were sleeping on the sand when I got here, all of that must've been a dream" said Jerome as he started walking towards me.

"NO JEROME! I KNOW IT WASNT A DREAM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

By now, everyone on the beach was staring at me. And me being the little bitch I am. I just ran back into the water, swam as far as I can, and floated on my back once again.

Secretly hoping, that the person that almost drowned me last time, would succeed this time.

( Jerome's POV )

I watched with sad eyes as Mitch ran back into the water and swam away. Tyler came up behind me.

"Did you do anything to make Mitch mad?" Said Tyler in a calm tone, as he patted my back.

"As far as I know, I did nothing wrong to him, I don't know what's wrong with him" I said with care in my voice. Tyler nodded at my response and walked away.

Just then, I heard someone calling my name. "Jerome!"

I looked behind me, Louise was walking towards me with another girl that looked like her. I'm guessing that was her sister.

Louise ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Ohh Jerome! I've missed you." Said Louise as she rested her head on my chest.

"So did I" I said calmly, as I touched her hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes until Louise finally let go.

"Oh and, this is my sister, Valentine." Said Louise as she pointed to her sister, she had a blank look on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Valentine." I said, holding out my hand so she can shake it. But she grunted at me and walked straight past me.

"Valentine! Be nice to my boyfriend! And where are you even going?" Said Louise in a angered tone. Valentine was walking towards the water, but she stopped right on the edge of the water.

"I. Want. To. Watch. The. Waves." Said Valentine very sternly. She was just looking at the water.

Then I noticed that she was looking straight at Mitch. Mitch was floating peacefully on his back.

But then I saw what Valentine was truly looking at. A shark fin was headed staring towards Mitch.

----------------------------------------------

Tee hee! Boy do I like making cliff hangers! 😃

And I promise, it won't take that long to update the fanfic! I'm sorry I made you guys suffer!

Lol anyways have a goodnight because I'm probs gonna post this late at night BECAUSE I CAN!

And thank you for reading!