Chapter 17: Admit it

It's Monday. UGHH

Yeah Mondays suck, but I have spring break! So today's Monday doesn't suck! But guess what? ITS FREAKING SNOWING OUTSIDE!

I thought I've seen enough snow this winter... And it still snows on spring.. Typical.

Lol anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm updating it late, because I can! Lol

Oh and FYI, get used to #Myler..

Just saying..

--------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

We all hugged Tyler for his bravery, and we said our thanks.

I'm glad to have a friend like Tyler.

Then, we immediately called the police while Maddy was still unconscious.

They arrived, and they cuffed her.. And then she woke up.. She looked confused on what was happening, but then rage filled her eyes.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOU GAY BASTARDS!" Screamed Maddy as the police dragged her to the police car.

It took a lot of struggle, but the police finally got Maddy into the car, and she was taken away to jail. She was finally gone for good. We were even outside, waving her goodbye.

"Should we finally watch our movie?" I said as we walked back into the house, I threw myself into the couch.

"Sure" said Mitch as he sat next to me.

"Which movie are we watching?" Said Tyler, with the bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"Oh we're watching a funny one! 'A haunted house' " I said with a chuckle (Love that movie BTW)

Mitch leaned his head on my shoulder, and Tyler sat on the single couch,

I grabbed the remote and went to Netflix, I searched the movie and it came up.

Suddenly, I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom.

"Be right back guys, I have to go take a power dump! You can start the movie without me" I said as I put the movie on pause, and ran upstairs to the bathroom......

Leaving Tyler and Mitch, alone in the living room.

( Mitch's POV )

Jerome got up to use the bathroom, and since he said I can start the movie, I started to movie.

"Hey Tyler, don't be shy! Come sit next to me, we're bros after all!" I said as I patted a spot next to me.

At first, Tyler hesitated, but in the the end, he got up and sat next to me.

He looked quite nervous, I wonder why.

"Don't hog all the popcorn Ty-" I was cut off by Tyler's lips on mine.

( Try not to scream )

I knew it was wrong, but his lips tasted so sweet, and they were softer than Jerome's.

I couldn't help it, I melted into the kiss, and we didn't stop until we gasped for air.

"Oh I-m sorry M-Mitch, I just wanted to get one in before you marry Jerome.." Said Tyler shyly, as he went back to his normal sitting position.

"Who said I was going to marry Jerome? I love him.. But marriage is a big thing" I said nervously..

"I won't say a word to Jerome, just don't do it again.." I said to Tyler, he nodded slowly..

But then, ignoring my words.. Tyler got on me, and gave me a peck on the lips..

( DONT SCREAM )

I got quite annoyed, so I pushed him off me, and I stood up, so he won't do anything to me.

"Tyler! You know I have Jerome! Why do you keep kissing me!" I said annoyed at Tyler.

Tyler sighed, and he got up from the couch, and he stood directly in front of me.

"Because... I love you Mitchell Hughes!" Said Tyler as he leaned in for another kiss.

----------------------------------------------

I told you to get used to Myler! ;)

So anyways, there is an option of Smut in the next chapter..

So I'm asking you guys, do you want me to write the Smut in the next chapter?

Say ' Yes ' Or ' No ' in the comments below please! Just be aware that, the chapter will be shorter if there is no smut.. Just saying.

So anyways! Hope you guys enjoyed this late-night update! And I'm trying something new this time!

Could we aim for 20 votes on this chapter? I think it's very possible! It would make me happy if we can reach that goal! :D

So yeah...

See ya guys later! Peace