Chapter 21: Love is harsh

Geez, it's been a long while, hasn't it?

Umm... I was busy...? :P

School got me good. And life is busy by itself.

"It takes an act of true love, to thaw a frozen heart"

I'm just being random now ;)

LET US CONTINUE TO THE CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------

( Mitch's POV )

"TYLER NO!" I said as Tyler kicked the chair from beneath his feet, thus making him hang.

Tyler's cold blue eyes met mine,

"Le-ave..... M-itch" said Tyler as he gasped from lack of air.

"NO TYLER!, IM NOT LEAVING! DONT DIE ON ME!" I said as I found some scissors on the floor.

I quickly dived towards the scissors, grabbed them, and I quickly jumped up and cut the rope Tyler was hanging from.

Tyler gasped as he fell face first on the cold basement floor, I slowly moved towards Tyler, hoping I wasn't too late.

Thankfully, Tyler was still breathing... Slowly but surely.

When Tyler caught his breath, he sat up and faced me, then he started crying a waterfall.

"You should've let me die Mitch, all I do is ruin other people's lives.." Whispered Tyler.

Tyler looked so sad and lonely, crying right there in front of me, I wanted to help him... So I gave him the tightest hug I could ever give.

"Tyler, you don't ruin peoples lives... And if you remember correctly, I made Jerome mad, I made Jerome leave.." I said as I rubbed circles on Tyler's back.

I released from the hug, and I looked straight into Tyler's eyes, our noses touching slightly.

"Don't you dare kill yourself again Tyler! Especially since this is all my fault, not yours.... If I wouldn't have come here to save you, I think I also would've killed himself, from the guilt." I said as I wiggled his nose slightly.

Tyler stopped crying, but his eyes were still red and puffy.. He looked so cute sitting there looking straight into my eyes..

I couldn't help it, I leaned in and kissed him.

Surprisingly, Tyler didn't say a word, and melted into the kiss.

When we stopped kissing, I quickly pulled Tyler towards me, he was on my lap, and I started to hug him once more.

And we stayed like that for hours.

( Ian's POV )

I slowly opened my eyes, the sunlight hurting my eyes,

I groaned as I turned my head towards my nightstand, which had a digital clock on it.

It read 8:28 am

Too early for my liking.

Then I noticed I was hugging something quite warm.

I looked down, and I was snuggling against Jerome.

"Poop.." I said as I quietly removed my arms from Jerome, trying my hardest not to wake him up.

Then suddenly, Jerome shifted in his sleep, and then he started to hug me..

I wasn't complaining, this actually felt quite nice.

Sadly, Jerome woke up... And his eyes widened when he saw that he was hugging me.

"Uhhh.... Sorry Ian.." Said Jerome as he blushed a crimson red.

"Oh it's fine dood! I'm guessing you're used to snuggling with Mitch, and since he isn't here, you hugged me... Thinking it was Mitch" I said as I removed myself from Jerome's arms and I stood up.

As I started to walk out the door, Jerome said my name.

I turned around to face Jerome, he was sitting up on the bed.

"Uhh, can we snuggle for a bit longer?" Said Jerome in his cute/shy voice.

I thought about it....

"Sure dood! But only because you need some comforting." I said as I got back in bed with Jerome.

I hugged Jerome, and he put his head against my chest, I cant lie... It actually felt nice to snuggle with Jerome.

I looked down and Jerome already fell asleep.

I gave a slight giggle when he started to snore, I never knew he even snored.

Then... Out of no where, I gave Jerome a quick kiss on the cheek.

I saw Jerome smile in his sleep when I did that.

-------------------------------------------

When I announced that Tyler was gonna die, I got a lot of positive reactions... 0-0

Lol, you guys were supposed to be sad that he was gonna die! Either way! He still lives.. :P

Looks like Ian is getting lucky with Jerome ;)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this long awaited chapter!

Make sure to comment and vote! Just because you can! :D

Have a nice day... Or night... Or morning.... Or afternoon.... Or dawn.... PEACE! XD