Chapter 11: Stay with me

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, you know the typical, school. And idk why some of you guys are having spring break.... I don't get spring break for another 2 weeks -_-
Anyways, thanks for patience and enjoy!
Pay attention to the POV's they change quite a lot in this chapter

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

The past 3 days have been the same, I would wake up, eat my breakfast, then Maddy would come in and do those 'Adult' stuff to me.

I never enjoyed them, they've all felt so wrong and horrible! I would always end up crying.

"Why isn't my Mitch here to protect me?" I said to myself silently on the 4th day of not seeing Mitch.

"Please Mitch.... Save me." I said silently as Maddy came in trough the door for the daily 'do'.

( Mitch's POV )

I couldn't visit the hospital for 3 days for some reason, I would call the hospital each hour to see if they changed their minds.

The answer would always be a no. I'm so worried about Jerome.

But on the 4th day, they finally let me visit Jerome.

"I'm gonna make me and him official!" I said happily as I walked down the hall to his room, with a rose in my hand.

I finally found his room, I stood in front of it for a while, I took a deep long breath, I hid he rose behind my back, and I opened the door.

But what I saw was completely horrid.

( Jerome's POV )

Maddy was in the middle of 'riding' me, I was crying as usual. And Maddy was moaning in pleasure.

Then I heard the door open, I looked towards it, and Mitch was there.

"MITCH, HELP ME, PLEASE!" I screamed. Maddy looked towards the door.

"Well, well, well, looks like my EX came to rescue his man whore!" Said Maddy as she got off me and walked towards Mitch.

"Ex?" I said looking at Mitch.

"Y-yeah, we were dating for one day, but she got super annoying, and I told her it wouldn't work" Said Mitch quite angrily.

Then, Mitch pulled out his phone and called the police.

"T-thank you Mitch!." I said as I tried to get up, but I was still paralyzed from the liquid.

Just then, Maddy used her high heels to break one of the windows.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me! I will find you once more, and I will ruin you!" Hissed Maddy at us as she jumped out the window to escape the cops.

Then I noticed Mitch was holding something red in his hands.

"Hey Mitch, what's in your hands?" I said as I pointed to his hands, finally being able to move my body.

Mitch blushed a crimson red as I said that. Then he started walking towards me.

Mitch stood besides me, our eyes locked. His caramel brown eyes were just perfect. I could stare into them forever.

Mitch held out his hand, which contained a rose.

"Um, J-Jerome, will you be my boyfriend?" Asked Mitch in his cute tone.

"Yes Mitch, forever and ever!" I responded to him.

Mitch smiled at me. He looked so happy. And I was also, Mitch is finally mine.

I patted a spot next to me, so Mitch can climb into bed with me.

Mitch happily took that offer and climbed into bed with me, we immediately started to hug.

And we cuddled all night long.

----------------------------------------------

Merome is finally here! WOOO! :D
But the story doesn't end here! Lol still a few more to go!
And if you don't get why Maddy is Mitch's EX, then go re-read the prologue. It explains it there.
Hope you guys enjoyed, be sure to comment and vote!
See you guys later! Peace!