Chapter 9: Special surprise

Holy poo! I have 1k reads! And 100 votes! :o wow!

Thank you guys soo much! You must really like this story then! ;) Anyways, here's the next chapter.

It's all in Jerome's POV

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

I watched in horror as Valentine pulled Mitch under with one hand

"LET HIM GO!" I scream as I try to overpower Valentine so Mitch can break free, But she caught me off guard and pulled me under also

"S-toop, Val-entine" I said underwater, swallowing some water..

Valentine laughed at us as she watched us run out of air.

As I struggled to break free, I look over to Mitch, and he was already looking at me,

our eyes locked.

Mitch started to lean in.

And my heart started to jump as I knew what he was doing.

'This is the moment you confess' I thought to myself as I filled in the gap between me and Mitch

It was a very soggy kiss, obviously, But I didn't care since it was our first.

It was such a good feeling honestly, feeling his warm lips against mine.

Suddenly, Mitch's lips stop moving, I look up to his face and his eyes were blank

"NOOOO!" I scream, totally forgetting I was underwater.

I swallowed a lot of water and my air was running out.

Then, I saw some police men cuffing Valentine, a medic was picking me up, and Tyler was picking up Mitch.

That was the last thing I saw before the world went blank.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a hospital bed, everything was pure white, and the T.V was on.

I looked around to see if Mitch was in the hospital with me, I saw nothing.. He might be in another room.

"Finally, you're awake" I heard a voice say.

I looked towards the door, and there was a nurse walking in.

She had dirty blond hair, and a lot of lipstick.. She had her typical nurse clothes and she had some glasses. She was caramel colored.. Kinda like me.

"Hello, I will be your nurse, you can call me Maddy!" Said Maddy as she took out her clipboard.

"Now I will ask you some questions, please answer them with honesty." I nodded in response.

"Name?" Said Maddy

"Jerome Aceti" I responded

"Do you feel any water in your stomach?" Said Maddy, I responded with a 'no'

"Do you feel any dizzyness?" Said Maddy, I responded with a 'no'

"Feel like throwing up?" Said Maddy, again I responded with a 'no'.

"Are you sexually active?" Said Maddy as she raised an eyebrow towards me.

God I hate this question

"N-no" I stuttered, Maddy put down her clipboard on a nearby chair.

"Well then! Let's get that fixed!" Said Maddy as she climbed on top of me, I tried to kick her off, but I felt to weak.

Maddy pinned me down, and she leaned in for a kiss.

----------------------------------------------

More cliffhangers! YAY!

Oh and here's a heads up for the next chapter..

There will be some smut in the next chapter.

Yeah, that's how the story goes... So if you're afraid of smut... RUN AWAY NOW! RUN WHILE YOU CAN CHILD!

Lol, see ya guys! Thanks again for 1k reads and 100 votes! ;)