Chapter 18: Doing the Mitch { Smut }

WARNING: The following text has make out scenes, or what you would call it 'Smut'. Please be aware that if you don't like Smut, please don't read the following. Thank you for your patience.
Sounding like a robot, FTW

---------------------------------------------

( Tyler's POV )

"Because... I love you Mitchell Hughes!" I said as I leaned in for another kiss.

Unexpectedly, Mitch actually kissed me back, and with great force also. It's like.. He wanted to kiss me..

We kept kissing in sync, Mitch put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and thus, deepening the kiss.

We stopped for air, but we quickly went straight back to kissing. I licked his bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

Mitch didn't mind, he opened his mouth and I explore every, inch of it. Mitch moaned into the kiss when I did that. It seems like he's enjoying this.

Suddenly, I felt Mitch tug at my shirt.

"Do you really want that Mitch?" I asked nervously, I never knew Mitch wanted me THAT badly.

"Yes Tyler! Jerome would never do this with me, let's do it quick though." Said Mitch as he threw me towards the couch.

~~~~~~ SMUT BEGINS ~~~~~~~

Mitch took his shirt and pants off, I front of me. He was only in his boxers..

I gasped at the big lump in Mitch's boxers, Mitch slowly took off his boxers.. Letting his member spring free. Mitch was now fully naked.

"C'mon Tyler, we don't have all day!" Said Mitch impatiently, I got up from the couch. And I quickly took off all of clothes, I just wanted to get this over with quickly.

Mitch licked his lips at the sight of me being naked.

"Hmmm, I want that bodah!" Said Mitch in his seductive voice, as he literally threw himself at me.

I landed on the couch, Mitch on top of me.. Kissing me neck, trying to find that sweet spot.

I moaned once he found it, and he kept biting it, probably leaving me a mark.

His member was rubbing against mine.. It all felt so. Perfect.

Then, I remembered how quickly I wanted to get over with this.

I made Mitch turn over, his back facing me. Still on the couch

"Do you want to continue Mitch?" I said as my hard member hovered over his entrance.

"Yes Tyler! Do me now!" Mitch begged, I smiled at his reponce.

I trusted back, and I was about to enter him, but Mitch stopped me.

"Don't we need lube or something?" Said Mitch with a worried look on his face.

I thought about it...

"Nope!" I said as I entered Mitch was great force!

Mitch screamed in pain! My hard member was obviously too much for him.

I covered his mouth, and I kept thrusting him.

"The pain will go away.." I said to Mitch, as he started to cry.

Sooner or later, Mitch started to moan into my hand, I uncovered his mouth, so can moan freely.

"Ooohhh Tyyyler.." Moaned Mitch, as I started to thrust him faster.

With every thrust, Mitch moaned, and I went faster and faster!

Everything felt so perfect...

"Tyler! I'm gonna-!" Moaned Mitch as he released his white liquid on the couch. (they better wash it)

Mitch's final moan literally sent me over the edge!

"Mitch! I'm getting close!" I moaned as I released Every. Once. Of. Energy. Into Mitch.

~~~~~~ SMUT ENDS ~~~~~~~

I collapsed besides Mitch.. He was panting heavily. And he was sweating also...

"Mitch?.... Tyler?.... W-hy would y-ou do this to me?" Said a familiar voice.

I looked up, and I saw Jerome standing there.... Crying

---------------------------------------------

YOU MADE THIS DO THIS!
Nah, I had to write in that smut! Because it's the best part of the story! XD
Don't worry! There will be no more smut after this! All of it is done! NO MORE!
Unless ofcourse, you guys BEG me to write more smut, which will take ALOT of begging to do. :3
Anyways, hope you enjoyed that chapter (but not too much!)
Remember to comment and vote! Really helps me out!
And have a nice day!
Peace y'all!