Chapter 5: Water works

Hai guys! Yeah yeah, so sorry that I haven't posted in like 3 days :(...

But it's Friday! Which means I have time to post a lot! :D.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! This is when things get... More interesting ;)

--------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

"I know Mitch, I just wanted to make a little.... Detour" I said smiling an evil smile at myself.

I knew Mitch was getting uneasy, so to make him feel more uncomfortable, I pressed the button to lock all the doors on the car.

'God, I love playing around with Mitch' I thought to myself while chuckling.

At this point, Mitch started to cry a little, I honestly felt bad for him, So I decided to tell him.

"Mitch, buddy... It's just a joke! I just need to pick up Tyler (Munchingbrotato) from his house" I said in a calm voice.

Mitch stopped crying and grunted at me.

He looked out the window, not trying to make eye contact with me.

'Does Mitch not take a joke?' I thought to myself as I parked in front of Tyler's house.

Tyler burst through his front door, with only his swimming shorts, just like Mitch.

"Hey there lovebirds!" Said Tyler as he got in the back.

I giggled at his little joke, but Mitch was looking very angry.

"Shut up Tyler!" Said Mitch very loudly while still looking out the window

"Whoa there grumpy pants" said Tyler calmly as he took out his iPod and put on his headphones to listen to some music.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

( Mitch's POV )

We arrived at the beach, as soon as we found a parking spot, I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the water.

'I need to be alone' I thought to myself as I jumped in the water.

I swam as far as I can, and I just laid there, Floating on my back.

It was quite relaxing.. The sounds of the waves and the seagulls, and the smell of the sea, it all relaxed me...

I was literally going to fall asleep out there in the ocean,

But then, I suddenly felt two strong hands on my neck.

Scared, I opened my eyes quickly, and I saw that water was surrounding me.

I was underwater.

'Someone is trying to drown me!' I thought to myself as I struggled to break free of the hand's grip.

I couldn't see the face of who was trying to drown me, it was so blurry underwater.

And I was running out of air quickly! And I couldn't break free of the grip.

I was hopeless.

"I know what you're up to! I've been watching you! STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM." Was the last thing I remember hearing while taking my last breath.

Then it all went black...

--------------------------------------------

Well Mitch died already! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY! 😅

Nah! I can't have Mitch die! It IS a Merome fanfic anyways! 😛.

Hope you guys enjoyed and remember to vote and comment! Bye doods!