Chapter 20: Don't do it

Ooh the feels that I will break in this chapter, I can sense it! ;)

Try to read this in an environment where you're free to scream and roll around the floor, because you'll need it.

Also have a box a tissues... Just in case

---------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

I silently parked my car in front of Ian's house, my eyes still red from crying... But I honestly didn't care anymore

Ian stepped out of his house, and he waved towards my direction

"Hai dood! What brings you to my house?" Said Ian as I awkwardly got out of my car

"Me and Mitch... Have some issues right now, and I need some time away from him.." I said as my eyes began to water once more

Ian looked at me with sad eyes:

"Don't worry dood, stuff like that happens in a relationship, it will get better." Said as he stepped inside.

I quickly followed him, not wanting to be left outside..

"I hope so Ian, I hope so.." I said as I sat on his couch, Ian sat besides me and gave me a friendly hug.

He rubbed circles on my back, to comfort me further... And it was working.

Ian's hug was so warm, and sweet... He reminded me of Mitch... I couldn't help it, I fell asleep in Ian's arms.

( Tyler's POV )

"Why are you such a whore Tyler?" I said to myself as I entered my house.

"You just HAD to make out with Mitch, fully knowing he has a boyfriend!" I said to myself.... Anger and sadness building up inside of me.

"You sh-ould just kill yourself! So you won't ruin other peoples lives!" I said to myself as I let the tears come out of my eyes.

I quickly ran towards the basement..

Once I got there, I reached into my closet.. And I pulled out a thick rope..

( Jerome's POV )

The next day, I woke up in a bed, with arms around me?

I turned my head around, and I see Ian, snoring the night away and hugging me like a teddy bear.

Once again, I felt that nice and warm feeling from his hug.

I snuggled up against him, my head on his chest and my arms around his waist..

And I fell asleep again.

( Mitch's POV )

I woke up the next day on the bathroom floor, dried blood covering my arms from the cuts I gave them last night..

"I hate myself..." I said to myself.

I got up slowly.. Still pretty weak from all the blood lost.

I reached into the tub, and I turned on the water, I wanted to take a bath...

~~~~~

After the bath, I decided to go to Tyler's house, so I can fully apologize to him for getting him into this whole mess.

I got into my car, and I started driving towards Tyler's house.

~~~~~

When I arrived, I noticed that the front door was open..

"Weird, Tyler always locks his front door" I said as I slowly opened the door..

It made that horrible 'Sqqquuueaaak' sound, but I made it as silent as possible, I was now inside Tyler's house.

Then I noticed, Tyler was no where to be found.. I frantically searched every room, but I couldn't find him.

Then I remembered that Tyler has a basement also, I went downstairs towards the basement, and I heard Tyler say,

"Goodbye cruel world.." Said Tyler silently.

I opened the basement door, and I couldn't believe it... Tyler was trying to hang himself.

"TYLER NO!" I screamed as I ran towards him.

--------------------------------------------

Admit it! You read Ian's parts as his voice! Lol I know I did! ;)

Annnnd Tyler dies.. Yeahh, sorry I guess? :P

I can you guys screaming from here!

Lol, anyways... Hope you enjoyed this late night chapter... Please remember to comment and vote! Really helps me out! You guys are awesome!

Peace dude! Baii