Chapter 13: Going home

It seems like I update this every half-week or so, anyways, thank you guys so much for 3k reads! You guys really seem to love this fanfic! Enough about that, enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Mitch's POV )

Me, Jerome and Tyler walked towards me car in the hospital parking lot.

They finally let Jerome go home today, and I was excited! I wanted to cuddle with him when we get home.

We all got into my car, I was driving, Jerome in the passenger seat, and Tyler in the back.

I started to drive towards Tyler's house to drop him off first.

"So, when are you guys gonna announce it?" Said Tyler from the backseat.

Me and Jerome looked at each other

"I honestly don't know yet" Said Jerome as he gently touched my leg

"I don't know either, but all I want to do right now is to snuggle with my furry bacca" I said trying to sound cute

"Ugh, get a room much?" Said Tyler, he sounded quite annoyed for some reason.

We arrived at Tyler's house, we said our goodbyes and Tyler went into his house.

We started to drive straight towards my house.

"Do you want to watch a movie later?" I asked Jerome

"Sure Mitch" responded Jerome

"Which one would you like to watch?"

Jerome looked straight into my eyes.

"Anything with you Mitch" said Jerome in a very deep and seductive voice.

I blushed so much, I looked like a tomato.

( Jerome's POV )

Mitch parked the car on his driveway, Mitch got out first.

As I was about to walk out of the car, Mitch grabbed me from behind and lifted me up.

"Mitch! Put me down!" I said, afraid of Mitch dropping me.

"Just go with it Jerome!" Said Mitch as he started to carry me bridal style

I put my hands around Mitch's neck, and started to relax more.

Mitch opened the door and dumped me on the couch.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, stay out of trouble Jerome." Chuckled Mitch as he locked the front door and he ran upstairs.

I got up from the couch, and walked towards the kitchen since I was pretty hungry, hospital food doesn't taste that good.

I made myself a quick sandwich with some orange juice.

I picked up my food, and I sat back down on the couch.

"My life is perfect." I said to myself as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Nothing could go wrong with me and Mitch" I said with my mouth full.

"Unless you're dead..." Said a mysterious voice.

I looked around the room, to see if anyone was in the room with me.

And there she was, Maddy was outside the kitchen window, tapping it with a knife in her hand.

She had a piece of paper in her other hand, she held it up to the window for me the read.

It said...

Death to Merome

And it looked like it was written in blood.

----------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! BOO YAH!

If you can't tell, Maddy is the bad gal in this story. And she wants Merome to DIE

I swear I'm normal!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to comment and vote, really helps this story. And see ya next chapter!