Chapter 24: Back together

When I'm done with this chapter.
You guys are going to hate me..
Sooo much.
ALRIGHT!
LETS GO! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Mitch's POV )

I felt Jerome's lips on mine.

At first, I was shocked since I was expecting to get beaten by Jerome.

But his lips, were so soft and sweet.. Just how I remembered them to be, so I kissed Jerome back.

Eventually, we had to pull back for air.
When we did, Jerome looked at me in the eyes.

"I've missed you, Mitchell Hughes" said Jerome with a smile upon his face.

Jerome got off me, to let me stand up.

Honestly, I was still in utter shock.

"J-Jerome... I didn't think you would miss me this much." I stuttered

Jerome pulled me in for a hug.

"You have no idea Mitch" whispered Jerome in my ear.

Once again, Jerome gave me a kiss. And I pulled Jerome closer to me, deepening the kiss, I swear I saw sparks.

Me and Jerome were interruptered by someone saying.

"AHem?"

Me and Jerome pulled apart and looked towards the entrance of the bathroom.

It was Tyler an Ian.

"Gee, I'm guessing you guys made up." Said Ian with a smile.

But Tyler wasn't smiling.

"Does this mean you can't stay with me anymore Mitch?" Said Tyler as he looked at me with sad eyes.

I didn't know what to say to him...

I was Tyler's only comfort, and now I'm gone, and he'll probably kill himself again.

Just as I was about to say something, Ian spoke up.

"Tyler, I could stay with you.." Said a nervous Ian.

Tyler smiled.

"I would actually like that..." Said Tyler as he grabbed Ian's hand.

"Well... Everyone's problems are solved now!! Let's go home!" Said Jerome

We all agreed, it was getting dark and we all needed to be with each other.

"Hey Mitch.. I think Ian and Tyler like each other" said Jerome as we watched the new couple enter their car.

"I think they make a good couple, but not as good as us" I said as we headed towards our car.

"Mitch... I miss snuggling up to you at night." Said Jerome as we entered his car.

"Jerome... I do too" I smiled, and I put my hand on top of his hand.

"I love you Jerome." I said as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I do too" responded Jerome, "I do too"

And we headed home.

( Maddy's POV ) <--- #Sorrynotsorry

"LET GO OF ME" I said to the police men as I struggled to get free of their rough grip on me

"SHUT UP MISSY, YOUR LUCKY YOU'RE EVEN IN THIS PRISON" responded the police man on my left.

"YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE FOR ALMOST KILLING YOUR CELLMATE" said the police man on my right.

"Well, she was annoying as fuck" I responded.

The police men grunted.

"WE BETTER NOT HEAR MORE COMPLAINTS FROM YOUR NEW CELL MATE" said the left police man.

"WE'RE RIGHT HERE ACTUALLY" said the right police man as he used his other arm to unlock the cell that was infront of us.

They literally threw me inside my new cell. I do not deserve this kind of rudeness.

The police men locked the cell.

"GOOD LUCK BITCH IN YOUR NEW CELL, BITCH." Said one police man, and they both walked away while laughing.

I got up, and quickly took a look around my surroundings.

The cell was pretty dark and dusty, with only one toilet and one bunk bed

Ontop of the bunk bed was my cellmate.

"Yo! What's your name Ho?" I said to the girl

The girl moaned.

"Can't a bad girl get some sleep around here?" Said the girl as she sat up.

"What's your damn name?" I commanded.

"Jesus, aren't you bossy." Said the girl as she jumped down from the top bed.

"My name is Valentine, and if you ask me, I don't deserve to be here." Said Valentine as she took out her hand for me to shake it.

I shook her hand, I honestly like this woman better than my old cellmate, Dawn.

"Well, my name is Maddy, and I was put in here by a bunch of gay fags." I grunted as I sat down infront of Valentine.

"Wow, I was put in here because some of some gay guys also... What was their names?" Said Valentine as she also sat down.

"Oh, their damn names were Mitch and Jerome, and I really want to kill them!" I said as I punched the floor.

Just hearing their names made me angry.

"Oh my gosh! Mitch and Jerome put me in here also!" Squealed Valentine.

"Really? Wow those gay fags must really like picking on innocent little girls like us." I said

"I know!.... Hey, do you wanna escape this prison and kill Mitch and Jerome?" Whispered Valentine, so no guards would hear her.

"I would actually like that!, Partners?" I said as I spit on my hand and took it out for Valentine to shake.

"Of course!" Said Valentine as she also spat on her hand and shook mine.

"Perfect! Now listen here, I have a plan to escape tonight." I whispered to Valentine.

And we both spent the whole night, making an escape plan, so we can finally kill our enemies,

Mitch and Jerome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god...
Don't kill me please? :D

Heh. I could see you guys crying for mercy, I'm guessing I broke your feels for like the 43th time? XD

ANYWAYS... If you don't know who Valentine and Maddy are.. Then.... Boy you need need some catching up do to.

Make sure to vote and comment. Means a ton for me!

AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY
BYEEE.