Epilouge

~

( 3RD PERSON POV )

~

Ian and Tyler got married successfully, everyone cheered and roared as the new married couple entered their limo, and drove away with the 'Just married' sign on the back.

The newly married couple decided to live the rest of their lives in Seattle, they moved there, and found a nice house by the beach.

Ian and Tyler still do videos, but not as often as before, maybe 2 videos every week.

They even got a new puppy, they named him 'Biscuit'.

Tyler and Ian would occasionally take trips back to California, and visit Mitch and Jerome at the TC house, which now belonged to them, but anyone was welcome to stay as long as they need.

Speaking of Mitch and Jerome..

Mitch proposed to Jerome at the fanciest restaurant in L.A, he did it about 5 months after Tyler and Ian's wedding.

Obviously, the overjoyed Jerome said yes to Mitch.

( They also did 'it' HARD that night )

The next day, after Mitch proposed to his one and only Jerome.

They decided to finally reveal to the public that #Merome was actually a thing, and they are going to get married

The fans went CRAZY that day, everyone accepted them for who they were, even their very own parents

"I always knew Jerome and Mitch had a 'Special' connection when they first met" Said Jerome's mother when I interviewed her

"They would always play with each other, and no one else, I could always see a little 'Twinkle' in my little Mitch's eye when he sees Jerome" Said Mitch's mother when I also interviewed her

( Go with it )

About 7 months later, the wedding preparations had finally been complete, Jerome and Mitch were going to get married

They were also kind enough to invite 25 lucky fans to the wedding, they also livestreamed their wedding, so every fan could observe Merome finally getting married

( They also did 'it' AGAIN at their honeymoon.... Jerome was on top )

Mitch and Jerome moved to Barbados, giving the TC house to Preston and Rob, which they also would let anyone stay there for as long as they need.

Mitch and Jerome had the perfect lives anyone could dream of, they lived peacefully on a condo by the mountains, they had each other, and they were happy.

About 5 years into the future, America invented new technology, able to make two men give birth like a straight couple would.

( GO WITH IT! )

Tyler and Ian heard about this magical drink, they were the first ever couple to take that drink that makes one of the males pregnant.

After many... Naughty doings at night... Tyler became pregnant.

The fandom... No... The world waited on what the baby would look like, they were the first gay couple actually getting pregnant, everyone in the world wanted to see the results

9 months later.

Tyler gave birth to a beautiful little boy, he had Ian's eyes and Tyler's hair, he was the perfect combination of both Ian and Tyler

They named the boy 'Joseph'.

The world cheered them, Tyler and Ian going down in history, the first gay couple giving birth.

Mitch and Jerome, were next in line to taking that magical drink.

They both decided they wanted to leave something in the world when they died, they wanted a child.

So, Mitch and Jerome took the drink, and after many 'Fun' nights, Mitch became pregnant.

9 months later, Mitch gave birth to a wonderful little girl, her hair matching Mitch's, and having a slightly big nose, like Jerome's, her eyes the mix of Jerome's and Mitch's.

They named her 'Destiny', They also went down in history, first gay couple to give birth to a girl.

To this day, they all lived very happily together, Mitch and Jerome don't do videos anymore sadly, they only upload update thier Vlogs.

But it was better than nothing.

And apparently, there are rumors that's Louise and Jason are dating, but no one knows for sure, for Louise and Jason disappeared, they were clearly alive, since they started doing vlogs, but no one knows were they are.

Everyone,

Had a happy ending.

The end.

* Closes book *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, prepare for a cheesy thank you speech :3

Ahem, thank you guys very much for reading this fanfic, I started doing this for fun on Instagram, and it's how I gained followers.

I then, re-wrote and perfected this story on Wattpad, because I just wanted a backup for this story incase something happens to instagram.

I honestly never expected for it to get this big, over 1K votes and comments and gaining reads... I'm baffled.. I never thought I could actually go that far.

And I truly mean it, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you guys for following me in this magical smut/Fanfic/feel breaking journey, thank you for reading this.

And idk,

Maybe I'll see you guys in another story.

Heh. Heh.

Once again, thank you friends.

I'll see you guys around.

Goodbye. 👋