Chapter 15: I'll protect you

Hey guys! What up? :P

I'll stop trying to be cool now. 😁

Ok, so first things first, I made a new cover for this fanfic, so it looks better to the Wattpad cover thing, So don't be confused! It's still the same story! Just a new cover!

And in this chapter,

It will all be in Jerome's POV

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

The next day, I woke up at about 8:00 in the morning. I looked over to the right of me, and Mitch was still sleeping.

'He looks cute when he sleeps' I thought to myself as I slowly petted his hair, trying not to wake him up

But then, a thought came into my head.

Maddy...

"MITCH! WAKE UP! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" I screamed at Mitch's face, and shaking his body a bit.

"You don't have to be so damn loud" said Mitch as he began to move, and he opened his sleepy eyes. "What's up Jerome?"

"Mitch, Maddy was here yesterday, and she had a knife and threaten to kill us!" I said as tears began flowing out of my eyes.

Mitch immediately woke up when I said that. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry Jerome, I promise to protect you" said Mitch as he hugged me

"Ok Mitch, don't break that promise.." I said with a strained voice.

"I won't Jerome..." Said Mitch, as we released from the hug.

Then my phone ringed, telling me I had a new message

"Who is it?" Said Mitch as I took my phone from my pocket.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the messages.

"It's Tyler (Brotato), he said he wants to come over to our house tonight, should we let him?" I said, looking up to Mitch

"Yeah sure! We'll make it a movie night! With popcorn and everything!" Said Mitch as he wiggled my nose

I giggled, then we both got up to get changed.

-----------/TIME SKIP \-----------

That night, me and Mitch got the house ready for Tyler, this was gonna be a fun night!

"Got the popcorn Mitch?" I asked him when we bumped into each other in the living room

"Yup! It's in the microwave!" Responded Mitch, as he pointed towards the kitchen.

Everything was perfect, but I couldn't get 'Maddy' out of my head, I was so worried on what she could do.

"Mitch, I'm still nervous about this whole Maddy situation" I said as I sat on the couch

Mitch sat next to me.

"Jerome, it's going to be fine! Remember our promise?" Said Mitch as he hugged me again, but I wasn't complaining.... His hugs made me feel safe.

"I'll protect you..." Said Mitch silently in my shoulder, and I nodded slowly.

"Unless I kill you first...."

Said a mysterious voice..

Me and Mitch quickly let go of our hug, and we both looked towards the door.

I saw her, Maddy, INSIDE of our house, with a knife in her hand.

"Time to die!" Said Maddy as she slowly began walking towards us.

--------------------------------------------

SORRY! CLIFFHANGER! BECAUSE IM A BIG JAG! I'm so horrible! ;)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Remember to vote and comment! Really helps me out!

And I'll be seeing you guys soon!

Peace!