Chapter 23: Friendly hate

🎶 Cuz I'm the milkman! 🎶

🎶 Yeah, yeah! 🎶

Im DONE. XD

Here's le chapter you guys waited for quite a while, sorry 'bout that thoo :D

I STILL SUGGEST TISSUES FOR

THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENSITIVE FEELS.

Ok. Let's proceed!

-------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

Ian opened the theater door for me, and waited for me to go in first.

"After you, Jerome" said Ian as he bowed

I blushed a bit.

'What a gentleman' I thought to myself as I awkwardly walked through the doors, Ian following me.

The smell of popcorn and butter filled my nose, the theaters was such a relaxing place for me.

Me and Ian, patiently waited in line for our tickets.

~~~~~~

"You gentleman do know that you're an hour early for your movie, correct?" Said the ticket guy, as he took our tickets and checked them.

Me and Ian exchanged glances.

"Oh well, better early than late" said the ticket guy as he let us in the arcade section, and the food court.

Me and Ian walked towards the arcade.

"I didn't know we we're that early, do you still want to find our seats Jerome?" Said Ian as he looked at me with his cute blue eyes.

I thought about it.

I looked at my wrist, and pretended there was a watch there.

"I'm sorry Ian, but it's a quarter past NOT HAPPENING!" I said with a chuckle.

Ian died with laughter, and he couldn't stop either, we literally almost got kicked because he kept laughing.

"Je-rome, you fu-nny piece of s-hit!" Said Ian as he gasped for air.

When Ian finally calmed down, we both decided to hang out at the arcade for a bit, until the movie starts.

I went straight to the crane game, to try to win myself a nice little toy.

But after like 69 tries of the game, I finally gave up.

"IAN! I'M GOING TO GET SOME POPCORN!" I shouted at Ian.

Ian was playing 'Dance Dance Reluvion' and was surprisingly winning.

"OK JEROME! ILL MEET YOU AT THE MOVIE SECTION, SO WE CAN SEE FROZEN TOGETHER." Ian responded.

After I got my 'OK' from Ian, I quickly got in line to order my food.

Then... Out of the corner of my eye...

I saw Mitch and Tyler, coming inside the theater.

'Fuccck' I said under my breath.

Then, me and Mitch made eye contact.

He simply waved at me. But I looked away and decided to ignore him, he doesn't deserve my words.

'Cheating bastard' I thought to myself as I ordered some popcorn and a soda.

After the movie people served me, I saw Ian go into the door which was labeled.

'FROZEN'

I quickly ran after him.