Chapter 19: I hate you

Ok, first of all, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in quite a while, spring break was CRAZY!

Ok, now back to the chapter, so, you actually MIGHT cry in this chapter, a lot of people told me that I hit them, RIGHT IN THE FEELS!

lol, be prepared! And enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

When I was done using the bathroom, I walked towards the living room, so I can continue watching the movie with my boys.

Then, I hear Mitch say..

"Tyler! I'm gonna-!" Followed by Mitch moaning in complete pleasure.

I didn't know what was happening, but I wanted to find out.

I ran towards the living room, but what I saw broke my heart..

Tyler was 'riding' Mitch, and he was clearly enjoying it, tears started flowing out of my eyes

"Mitch! I'm getting close!" Said Tyler, followed by another wave of pleasure

Tyler collapsed besides Mitch, they were both panting heavily..

I wanted to speak, but no words left my mouth.. It was too unbearable.

Then, I found the strength to speak.

"Mitch?.... Tyler?.... W-hy would y-ou do this to me?" I said in between my sobs.

Mitch looked up to me, and his eyes widened.

"SHIT! Uhh! Jerome! I can explain!" Said Mitch as he got up from the couch so he can hug me

"There's no need for explanations Mitch! I saw it all!" I said as I backed away from Mitch, I didn't want him to touch me.

"Jerome! Please listen!" Pleaded Mitch as he put on his pants.

"Mitch, I think I'm gonna go to Ian's house for a while, away from you." I said as I quickly grabbed my car keys from the table, and headed towards the door, still crying..

"I understand Jerome.." Said Mitch as his eyes began to tear up.

I opened the front door, and I looked back at Mitch.

"Mitch... I. Hate. You." I said as I slammed the front door and ran towards my car.

I got in, and started to drive towards Ian's house, still crying a waterfall.

( Mitch's POV )

"Mitch... I. Hate. You." Said Jerome as he slammed the front door.

At that point, I completely lost it! I started to cry a waterfall.

Jerome was gone..

"Mitch... I feel very bad and guilty for what just happened." Said Tyler as he put his clothes on

"Just so you know... I'm sorry.." Said Tyler as he began to cry.

"It wasn't your fault Tyler.. I forced you to do it with me... " I said as I looked towards Tyler with sorry eyes.

Tyler sighed

"I'm gonna go now Mitch, again... Sorry for what happened." Said Tyler as he walked out the door.

I was left alone in the house again..

After giving it much thought, I decided to give Jerome his space, until he cools down... Maybe he'll forgive me then.

"I don't deserve him.." I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

I opened the cupboard in the bathroom, and I pulled out a razor

"One for being such a cheater.."

Cut

"Two for being a bad friend..."

Cut

"And three for not deserving him.."

Cut

Blood started to pour down my arms and hands, I started to cry my heart out.

And I fell asleep there, in the bathroom... Forever alone.

--------------------------------------------

Weeeeelll? Did I break your feels? :D

So, I'm going to say this to you right now.. So you won't be shocked later, ummm there is a CHANCE of someone dying... Yeah, story goes there.

Lol, anyways.. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Remember to leave a comment and a vote! ;)

Enjoy your day! Peace dudes!