Chapter 26: A night to remember ~Part 2

There's nothing much to say, except that this is a pretty short chapter. :P don't worry, next one will be uploaded as soon as possible!

So let's jump right in shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREVIOUSLY ON COPS

Then suddenly, I heard something.

"Guess who?" Said a familiar female voice.

"We're here, gay bastards!" Said another female voice.

"MITCH! WAKE UP!" I screamed as I saw Maddy trying to get in through the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Mitch's POV )

I tiredly sat up, still rubbing my eyes and was not aware of any danger.

"Jerome.. Did you have a bad dream or something" I said casually as my vision cleared.

There I saw everything.

Maddy was in our house, with a knife in hand, along with Valentine struggling to get in through the window.

I quickly stood up and ran to Jerome, he put a protective arm over me while I shook in fear.

"Maddy and Valentine? What are you doing here?" I said quietly, but loud enough for the bitches to hear.

"We're hear to finish what we started!" Said Valentine as she was now fully through the window.

"This ends NOW!" Said Maddy as she threw a knife towards us.

Thanking my quick reflexes, I ducked and Jerome also got out of the way.

"MITCH RUNN!" Screamed Jerome as he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the door.

Luckily it was open and we went straight through, we raced down the hallway and down the stairs, Maddy and Valentine right on our tails.

As we got into the living room, Valentine quickly ran towards the front door, blocking our only exit.

At the same time, Maddy ran towards where our house phone was located and she cut the wire.

"There's no where to go!" Said Valentine as she got closer to us.

"No one bailing you out this time!" Said Maddy as she also crept closer to us. Thus making us trapped in the corner of the living room.

I thought quickly.

"Jerome! Use the couch pillows for temporary shields" I said as I grabbed one of the pillows

Jerome quickly nodded and grabbed his pillow aswell.

"Time to say night, night" said Maddy as she charged towards Jerome.

"This will teach not to cheat on my sister!" Said Valentine as she charged towards me.

Valentine went straight to my stomach, trying to stab it.

Luckily I blocked with the pillow and it was thick enough to block the knife.

But the cheap pillow ripped apart as Valentine took her knife out of it.

I quickly looked at Jerome, and he was swiftly dodging all of Maddy's attacks.

"DIE YOU FAG!" Screamed Valetine as she took a swing to my head, again I dodged it.

But not entirely, Valentine made a pretty deep cut on my arm.

"Uggggh" I said in pain, holding my arm.

But while Valentine was distracted by my weakness, I quickly kicked her in the shins, making her drop down in pain.

I swiftly grabbed the knife that she was holding and threw it across the room, hoping she won't use it anymore.

I was about to give her a good kicking, but I heard something that made my heart drop.

"AHHHHH!" Screamed Jerome in total pain, Maddy had stabbed him in his leg, and was twisting the metal inside of him.

Jerome couldn't take it, he let himself fall to the ground, holding his leg as crimson liquid filled his hand.

"JEROME NOO!" I said, trying to run towards him.

But I had completely forgotten about Valentine.

Valentine grabbed my leg, holding me back.

"You'll pay for that kick Mitch!" Said Valentine as she took a bite at my leg.

Valentine literally ripped off some of my skin, making my leg ooze with the crimson liquid.

I held back my scream.

Then, Maddy came over and pushed me to the ground next to where Jerome was laying.

Jerome was breathing intensely, trying to hold back his pain.

Maddy and Valentine looked down on us and they cracked their fingers.

"This is gonna be fun" said Valentine as they both smiled evilly and looked straight towards us.

Me and Jerome had no ideas left, and we couldn't get up.

We we're doomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SUCH A JAG FOR ENDING IT RIGHT THERE, OMFG YOU MUST WANT TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW. XD

That's how the story goes, and trust me! I won't take long to update! Because OMFG this is such a KILLER cliffhanger. :D

So hope you enjoyed that intense but short chapter, I got braces today, hurts like hell.

GOODNIGHT PEOPLES

( I shall sing you the song of my people! )