Chapter 25: A night to remember ~Part 1

As you can see by the title..

The next 3 chapters will be in parts,

As for that... They may be a bit short aswell.

But that's how the story goes!

Trust me, it'll make sense in the end! :D

K GET YOUR TISSUES READY!

BECAUSE IM GONNA BEGIN THE CHAPTER!!!

*PRESSES RANDOM BUTTON*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Jerome's POV )

I turned the door knob to our house door, and opened it.

Me and Mitch entered our house, which was still pretty much the same, though we still had to clean the couches from Mitch's 'incident' with Tyler.

While Mitch was taking in his surroundings, I quietly snuck up behind him, and grabbed Mitch's waist from behind.

Mitch tensed up for a bit, but then he relaxed into my arms once he knew it was just me.

"Glad to have you back Mitchy" I said in my seductive voice, making Mitch chuckle.

"Yes Jerome, I'm here and I'm all yours now" responded Mitch in his seductive voice as well, following up on my joke.

I started to rock Mitch's hips back and fourth, in a slow rhythm motion.

While I was doing that, I gently started to suck Mitch's neck.. To see if I still remembered where his sweet spot was.

"Ooooo.... Jaaayrome...." Moaned Mitch once I found his spot.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I whispered by Mitch's ear, still rocking his hips back and fourth.

"Yes Jerome, a lot.." Said Mitch quietly as he released from my grip.

Mitch turned towards me, his caramel brown eyes facing mine.

"Wanna go to bed Jerome? It's pretty late... And it's been a very tiring day." Said Mitch as he took one of my hands.

"Of course Mitch, let's go cuddle upstairs, I'll even carry you" I said as I pulled Mitch into my hands, and lifted him up. Carrying him bridal style.

"Don't drop me!" Said a nervous Mitch as his hands wrapped around my neck for safety.

"Not planning on it Biggums!" I said as I carefully walked up the stairs, and gently kicked the door to my room.

I carefully put Mitch down on my bed, and then quickly climbed in with him, not even changing our clothes...

"This is what I missed most about you" said Mitch as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Same with me Mitch, I missed you in arms at night" I said as I gently stroked his cheek with the back of my hand.

And we cuddled until we fell asleep...

<~ LATER THAT NIGHT ~>

I woke up to the sound of glass being broken?

I quickly sat up, Mitch was still snoring the night away and our window was broken for some reason.

"How the hell?" I said quietly as I threw my legs to the side of the bed and picked up one of the glass pieces on the floor.

The suddenly, I heard something.

"Guess who?" Said a familiar female voice.

"We're here, gay bastards!" Said another female voice.