Chapter 14: A poem for you

Hey hey! I'm back! :D

Updating this super late because I cannot sleep right now! Yayy! I shouldn't have drank that coffee, anyways enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

( Jerome's POV )

Maddy laughed viciously as she saw me read the note, I couldn't believe this was happening.

I then panicked! I quickly ran to get my cellphone off the table, I grabbed it and I was about gonna dial 911

But when I looked back at the window, Maddy was gone...

But she left the note taped to the window.

I couldn't think straight, I put my phone down and ran upstairs to Mitch's bedroom, Maddy could come and kill us all at any moment, I needed to think.

I ran into Mitch's bedroom and in threw myself into his bed, maybe I needed a nap.

The bed smelled exactly like Mitch did, which relaxed me to the fullest, and made me sleepy.

I was about to go to sleep, when Mitch entered the room, his hair still wet from the shower.

Mitch didn't notice I was in the room, because he went straight to the mirror in the corner to fix his hair.

I decided to scare Mitch..

"ROOAAAR!" I said at the top of my lungs, as I sat straight up on the bed.

Mitch jumped and screamed like a little girl, I laughed so much I couldn't breath!

Mitch frowned

"Not funny Jerome!" Said Mitch, trying to sound angry.

"I'm sorry my Mitchy-doo" I said kindly as I pulled Mitch into bed with me.

( Mitch's POV )

Jerome pulled me into bed with him, I was on top of Jerome. Hoping it wouldn't get too far..

I gave him a quick peck on the lips, to tease him a bit.

"Mitcch! I want more lips!" Said Jerome as he pulled me closer to him, our noses touching.

Obviously, Jerome wanted it, but I wasn't in the mood for doing it, so I got off of Jerome and laid to the side of him, burying my head into his chest.

"Jerome, I just want to cuddle tonight" I said in my cute tone, as I petted his hair slightly.

"Ok Mitch, but only for tonight" said Jerome as he put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He was so warm, and he smelled so good, I knew this was a perfect moment for a little surprise I had for Jerome.

"Jerome I made a little poem for you" I said to him, my head still against his chest.

"Say it Mitch." Said Jerome in his deep, seductive voice.

"Ok, here it goes.." I said as I tried to remember the poem I made for Jerome in the shower.

}~< MITCH'S SHORT POEM >~{

The world is boring

The world is cruel

But with a boyfriend like you,

The pain lessons

And turns to joy.

}~> END <~{

I looked back at Jerome, and he was actually crying.

"Mitch, that was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me!" Said Jerome as he hugged me tighter than before

"I love you Jerome"

"Me to Mitch, me to"

And we both fell asleep on each others arms.

----------------------------------------------

A friend actually wrote that poem for me, but instead of putting 'boyfriend' she put 'friend'

Merome <3

You know, Maddy is still out there, she could sneak in and kill them in their sleep *Hint* *Hint*

Lol, anyways thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment! And enjoy your day, peace!