Heart Shaped Love - Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Zayn’s POV)

“So where are we going exactly?” I questioned him.

You see, Zach picked me up this morning and told me to come with him because it was important, however, he won’t tell me where he is taking me.

“I already told you, you will see when we get there” Zach answered looking a little jittery.

“Dude are you okay, your leg is shaking?” I asked him getting worried.

“Yea, I’m fine. It’s just a bit of nerves”

“Why are you so nervous?”

“No reason”

I sighed and gave up questioning him. If he wouldn’t tell me, I’d find out for myself in a couple of minutes when I figure out where we are going.

After another ten minutes of driving we pulled into a small driveway.

I climbed out of the car and looked at the house in front of us. It was an average townhouse for our city but it looked like it had been transformed into a mini store. I was just wondering what this little shop had to offer Zach, and why was he so nervous about it.

“What is this place?” I questioned him while walking beside him to the front door.

Zach looked at me out of the side of his eye for a second before replying, “You’ll see in a second”.

When Zach pushed the front door open a little bell sounded alerting the owner that we were here. I looked around utterly surprised. My head whipped around to face Zach; he was looking at me with a sheepish expression while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Are you serious?” I asked slowly to make sure he understood me while I was still in shock.

He nodded slowly. “Yea man”.

I looked around the small shop again and was surprised that he had taken me on this shopping trip…..

we were at a small jewelry shop