❁Chapter 5: Tour Life❁

Chapter 5: Tour Life

YN's P.O.V

I woke up by the crack of light coming out of the bedroom window, as I opened my eyes I saw my love sleeping beside me. I was cuddled with him, with his arm on my waist and my head on his chest, hearing his every heartbeat. I turned my body around so I would be able to see the clock alarm, it was 6:30! Meaning we only had 30 mins to get ready for the tour.

I shook Justin trying to get him to wake up...but nothing! Lazy.

"Baby it's tour day wake up!" I whispered in his ear, he hid his face into the pillow, he had messy bed hair which looked really sexy. But still didn't stop me from trying to wake him up.

"We're gonna be late! Wake u-" I was about to finish my sentence, but I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull my body onto his.

"So you are awake!" I said smiling,

"Course I am...just didn't wanna get up, I just wanted to hear your voice". He said smiling back, I blushed trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"C'mon we have less than 30 mins Jay!" I said finally being able to get off him, I went into the shower but just when I was about to turn on the water, I remembered I forgot my shampoo - urgh the effort of changing back into my clothes just to get a bottle of shampoo from the room was too much. I decided to just put on a towel, I went out and saw Justin playing on his phone, he lost concentration and turned his head towards me, his eyes widened and he had a slight smirk on his face.

I noticed him staring, "why you staring!?" I asked giggling,

"Just shocked about how lucky I am to have you!" He said,

"Ohh really!" I said smiling.

"Yep, and I'm also wondering how my girlfriend has such a hot body," He said smirking and coming over to me, so he could hold me tight.

"Aha, 'aight I gotta take a shower!" I said grabbing my shampoo and running to the bathroom.

After I showered, Justin did the same and while he did I changed into a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and a Tiffany Blue sweater that said LOVE across it, I did my make up routine and decided to straighten my hair. As the usual I didn't forget my heart pendant and I wore my friendship bracelets.

I walked downstairs and as I did my nose was empowered with a delicious smell, that meant one thing- Mora was cooking breakfast.

"Morning Mora!" I said hugging her and jumping around excitedly,

"Oh, Good Morning Mi Sol!" Mora said happily, "someone is excited!" She said.

"I am! It's TOUR DAY MORA!...and what did you call me!?" I said realising she called me 'my sunshine' in Spanish.

"I called you Mi Sol. You know what that means right señorita?"

"Uh, yeah, it means my sunshine, but why!?" I said curious,

"Because señorita, from the first time I met you, you were always happy and glowing with excitement! That's why I call you that...but also that's what people from my country call their younger loved ones". She said warmly, I was so complimented by what Mora said, I actually liked my new nickname, Mora really is the mother figure to this house, not only does she do the motherly things but she acts like a mother as well.

"Oh, I love that name Mora," I said smiling, she smiled back.

"Well breakfast is nearly ready, where is Señor Justin? Is he lazing again!" Mora said laughing.