Chapter 38: Lies

Read my Authors Note at the end of the chapter - it's about what's happening next in me writing in general.

Chapter 38: Lies

YN's P.O.V

Well that was weird. Justin always holds me tightly when I'm falling asleep, it's become an instinct to him, but it seems tonight he was just blacked out and not focused. I know something's bugging him, but I know even if I ask him about it he won't tell me...it's Justin - he can be stubborn and closed sometimes.

I can tell he's still awake. As his arm is wrapped round my waist, his hand is holding my hand as he rubs my knuckles softly. I just want to ask him right now, but I know it's best if I ask him tomorrow. I closed my eyes trying to doze myself to sleep, which I eventually did.

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up early, looking over to YN who was peacefully sleeping. Her silk hair ran down her flawless face onto the soft pillow, her delicate eyes were carefully shut as her lips were slightly parted making me want to just kiss her. I sighed remembering my idiotic mistake I made yesterday, I ran my fingers gently through her soft hair and kissed her lips tenderly. How can I be such an asshole and lie to such an angel in front of me?! I rubbed my face frustratedly before looking down. I lied about the phone call, it was probably one of the biggest opportunities she had but I ruined it!

I know I can't live a long period of time without her, I've done that before and as I said, it was a living hell for me! Anything could happen while she's gone, which could jeopardise our relationship...I don't want that to happen! I'm at such a good place in my life, thanks to YN. If she leaves me, I'll have no purpose because she's all that matters to me.

I felt her stirring in her sleep, "you can sleep baby...it's still early," I whispered to her as I caressed her cheek,

"Jay??" She slurred, she was obviously still asleep but she was still talking tiredly, do you get that? When you're asleep but you still talk without yourself knowing? It's probably sleep talking - if there's such a thing.

"Mhm, baby I'm right here," I whispered,

"Why aren't you near me, I can't feel your a-arms," she slurred,

"I'm sorry baby, I was just about to get up," I said,

"Don't leave me Justin...please," she whispered,

"I'm never leaving you baby, don't worry," I said wrapping my arms around her dainty body again, "you know that right?" I said, I was probably asking her the wrong time because she was half asleep,

"I know Jay, I'll never leave you," she whispered. Hearing her say that made my heart skip one beat, she'll never leave me but will she mean it when she finds out what I've done!

A couple hours later I was awakened by people shouting and talking outside our room, most of the yelling was coming from Fredo. He's always shouting for no god damn reason!

"Morning handsome," I heard a sweet voice beside me, I looked over and saw YN rubbing her face and yawning. She's so cute.

"Morning baby girl," I said kissing her cheek, she stuck her tongue out playfully in disgust, "what??"

"Morning breath," she explained, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her waist. I rolled her over so I was on top of her, she squealed by my sly move,

"I don't care about morning breath," I said,

"Well you should stinky!" She said laughing,

"Did you just call me stinky??" I said gasping,

"You heard me!" She said, I began kissing her cheek repeatedly, non stop. She just fidgeted and tried to run away from my kisses but I was holding her too tight,