Chapter 47: Paris

IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN A/N ;)

Chapter 47: Paris

YN's P.O.V

"First time eating lobster, I have to say it's delicious," I said, Justin stared at me over the dinner table, "What?"

"You've never eaten lobster?" He asked shocked, I shook my head, "Once we reach Paris I'm taking you to a french restaurant," I laughed, the orchestral music was still being played. I was enjoying my time with Justin but one thing kept scaring me at that back of my mind.

"YN are you okay? You keep drifting off," Justin noticed, I looked at him as he waited for a response, I opened my mouth but closed it once again, "baby please tell me what's troubling you,"

"I think Ryan was at the house this afternoon," I blurted out, Justin furrowed his eyebrows, "the security told me a cable was cut and that's why there was a power cut, but they said it was intentional,"

"It could be anyone-"

"But Justin who else would do such a thing. Ryan is the only psychotic person to break into a house and cut a power line," I added, Justin looked down as he knew I was right. "I'm scared Jay, I'm really scared..."

"Don't be," he said, he stood up and knelt beside me as I was still seated, he held both of my hands as our eyes met each other's, "it pains me to know that Ryan hurt you...t-that he was that close to-"

"Justin I'm fine," I said caressing his cheek, he closed his eyes before opening them again,

"I know. But I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, you mean so much to me," he stroked my hand before leaning in to kiss me. "I'll call the cops later to see how far they are with the investigation, he's going to be locked away YN,"

"Yeah, but until then I'm still scared shitless," I said.

"I hope you like creme brûlée," Justin said in his sophisticated french accent, the advantages of having a boyfriend who speaks french is that it sounds so fucking hot!

"What's that?"

"This time I actually dunno, but the guy over there playing the violin promised me its amazing," Justin said waving over to the violinist, the violinist sent us a smile, I couldn't help but laugh. "But we're not just having it in here..." Justin said as he stood up and opened the door to the open balcony. "Come on," Justin waved me over, I shrugged, stood up and walked over to the balcony, then I realised what he set up.

"You got us a hammock!" I squealed,

"I realised we only had one date with a hammock so why don't we have another," he said as he got in the hammock and stretched his body, "you coming babe?"

My heels were already slipped off so I hopped in the hammock with him, Justin cradled my body; his strong, tattooed arms holding me. We both looked up at the starlight sky, "I'm kinda cold," I giggled ruining the silent moment, Justin tossed over the nearby blanket and covered out bodies with it. We spent the rest the night eating french desserts, cuddling together as the hammock moved back and forth and contemplating what Paris has for us in the 2 days coming.

--------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

The couple of days passed along very quickly, I didn't even notice. YN and I were already on our way to LAX Airport so we could take a flight to Paris. I was looking out of the window, while YN had her head resting on my shoulder, she wasn't in so much of a happy mood as I made her wake up really early for this flight. My phone began ringing in my jean pocket, YN groaned as I had to disturb her rest so I could reach my phone.