Chapter 23: Love Finds You

YN's P.O.V

It was finally morning and I was helping Justin get ready to leave.

"Thanks for staying over here for me baby!" He said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me from the back as I put something in his bag, I turned round and my eyes were captured by his golden orbs,

"I'm just happy you're ok," I said laying my hand on his face as he closed his eyes in affection, "...we should get going, we don't want the doctors complaining about us staying too long," I said laughing, he chuckled and walked with me out. As we walked we were distracted by an emergency happening down the hall! Doctors and nurses ran worriedly to the room...I wondered what happened?

Justin and I continued walking hand in hand but I saw my parents sitting down. My mom was crying heavily with her head in her hands and my dad was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back, but even he seemed worried and sad.

"Mom??? Dad?? What're you doing here?" I asked,

"Sweetie you're going! Justin are you better now?!" My dad said trying to change the subject and smiling in a very fake way. It was plain obvious he was trying to hide something..

"Dad! What's wrong!" I said firmly,

"...it's nothing lovebug, just go home with Justin-"

"SHE HAS TO KNOW CHRIS! PLEASE J-JUST TELL HER!" My mom yelled frantically still crying,

"OKAY! WHATS GOING ON!" I said getting impatient,

"She's dying YN! She's leaving us-"

"Who's leaving us? Who's dying?" I asked interrupting my dad,

"Your grandmother! Lovebug s-she's trying her hardest, but doctors say they can't do anything about it! She's on life support but it seems the doctors can't even hold her on that either," dad said nervously, I hesitated to speak. The person who Justin and I passed who was in emergency was my grandma! My grandma is the person I've always looked up to...and now she's dying! I mean I knew she would pass away, but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

I looked down not wanting people to see my tears in my eyes, but it was too late. "W-where is she?!" I stuttered, my dad pointed at the room down the hall,

"But you can't see her, the doctors are trying to help her!" Dad explained,

"Trying??? They're trying?! Dad I probably will never see her again, I have to say goodbye!" I said running to the room, dad tried to stop me but I was already gone. I opened the room and saw doctors and nurses furrowing over my grandma. The sound of the heart rate machine beeped but barley at average speed. My grandma lied there helpless with wires and tubes attached to her...those were the only things keeping her alive!

"C-can't you do anything to save her!" I said, the doctors looked at me and shook their heads unfortunately, I approached the bed and took my grandma's hand,

"Gran! P-please don't leave me!" I pleaded resting my head on her lap, I felt her twitch her hand so I could tell she could hear me, she opened her eyes slowly but closed them again weakly,

"You don't find love...but love finds you, and when it finds you, don't hide away from i-it-" she said stuttering at the end, what did she mean? About love finding you and not hiding?! Her hand began loosening until I felt her grip not there anymore!

"No, no, no, no, N-NO!" I shouted, "I love you Gran, stay...please!" I said, her head fell onto the pillow and I dropped her hand on the bed. The heart rate machine beeped a few times not in sync and I heard it sound a long beep sound...that's when I knew I lost her!