Chapter 37: Arrival

Chapter 37: Arrival

YN's P.O.V

We finally arrived at Cape Town airport and we were greeted by screaming, overwhelmed fans. Many of them were pouring tears and some even had to be helped by paramedics. I've gone to many places were I see fans so overwhelmed, but coming here is a whole other level. More and more fans began bashing the barrier, trying to climb over it, they were so eager to hug us.

"Ek is lief vir jou," the fans shouted, what the hell does that mean?

"I-I'm sorry guys but I don't know what that means, we don't speak Afrikaans," I said giggling,

"It means we love you!" A fan shouted,

"Oh my god thank you, I love you guys more, you have no idea!" I cooed trying to hug as many fans as I could, we took pictures, did signings and talked to as many fans as we could. It was a great feeling meeting new fans in a new country.

"Hey can I have an autograph?" I fan asked with a black hoodie and shades, I couldn't see his face because the hoodie was covering it and he was looking down.

"Sure! Here it is," I said handing him back his album which I signed, I really wanted to see his face but I couldn't recognise it,

"Thanks, I love you," he said,

"I love you too, do you want a picture as well?" I asked smiling,

"U-uh, no it's fine," he said nervously,

"Aw, don't be shy, I don't mind-"

"No! I have to go, bye," he said as I was trying to look through his shades. He quickly went out of the crowd, never to be seen again. Who was that guy? He seemed so stern when I was asked if he wanted a photo, he probably didn't want to be seen or he's camera shy.

"Guys can you please give them space, back up, back up!" A security guard said as he tried to escort us out of the havoc airport. He was making a pathway for us as we tried to move without getting squashed and suffocated by the firm pushing of the fans.

We finally reached the car which Justin sent from L.A, it's his leopard print Audi. I love how the pattern fitted well with the African culture theme, good choice Justin!

"I love how you chose the Audi," I said giggling,

"We obviously need to drive in African style as well," he said smirking as he put the car in ignition. Justin drove out of the airport onto the highway road.

"So where are we staying?" I asked him,

"You'll find out, it's a surprise," he said quickly looking at me with a sly smirk.

"Jay I really wanna know, it won't make a difference if you tell me now!"

"You have to waitttt!" He sang in an annoying voice, I sighed and looked out of the window. The view was so beautiful. The dry grasslands that held vast amounts of African animals - from the distance you could see impalas, giraffes and even elephants. They were grazing around, minding their own business not even looking at the busy road we were driving on. What made the view complete was the warm sunset shining in the horizon.

"Aren't their any lions?" I asked,

"Probably,"

"Aren't you scared they might attack our car!" I said, Justin began to laugh,

"What's so funny?"

"They wouldn't keep lions near cars, they're defiantly in captivity baby," Justin said pointing the obvious,