Chapter 30: Trust Me

YN's P.O.V

Has anything bad ever happened to you, that you even feel like it can never be fixed? You don't know what you can do and who to ask for help. You just wish and pray that there might be a reset button in your life, but you know in reality there is no such thing.

Justin had just left the house and god knows where he left to. I was anxiously sitting on the bed gazing over the results I got today. I never knew my life could change that drastically...

I tear rolled down my cheek emotionally down to the result papers, where it left a wet stain. I got up from the bed and felt a stabbing pain in my stomach, I quickly held onto the bed with my hand and placed my other hand on my stomach as I groaned,

"...not again," I whispered to myself, all I wanted and needed was Justin. He always knew what to do when I felt like this, but now I've lost him. Justin doesn't even know the truth; rumours and the media have just brain washed his mind, thanks to the help of his 'so called friend' - Ryan! I could just shoot him the head right now for how much he's ruined my life?!

Justin must think I'm some whore ass slut! He doesn't even believe this baby is ours and he's just so focused on believing rumours than focusing on believing on his own girlfriend! He still assumes I kissed Ryan when really he physically harassed me and forced me to kiss him.

Guess life isn't fair and you just have to continue on your own way. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I got out my duffle bag and began throwing in random pieces of my clothing; you can probably already tell where I'm going with this. After packing my stuff I loaded it in my car, I was about to hop in when I heard someone shouting my name,

"YN! Mi Sol!" Mora shouted coming closer to the car, I wonder why she's here when it's evening, she only comes in the mornings,

"Mora? What're you doing here?" I asked,

"I just finished work and I was about to leave when I saw you leaving with a bag, are you going on holiday señorita?"

"Uh, you could say that Mora. Bye Mora," I said hugging her, "t-thank you for everything and I really mean it. I don't how I would have taken care of myself without your help," I said smiling,

"Mi Sol it's okay, you're acting like you're leaving forever, you're just going on a trip," she said laughing, if only she knew. I weakly nodded, "how long will you be gone,"

"Um, for quite a long time. Just don't worry about it," I said smiling, she looked at me confused and nodded,

"Good bye Mi Sol, have a good time," she said hugging me again, this time I wanted the hug to linger, I have no clue when will be the next time I see Mora, this could be my last.

"And Mora can you tell Justin that um, I wish him well and that I said good bye," I said trying not show my sadness, I could feel my eyes were stinging, signalling I wanted to cry but I knew I had to keep it in,

"Sure Mi Sol," she said as I hopped into the car, I waved Mora good bye exiting the property and driving down the road steadily. The moon took over the sun and the dark starry sky took over the bright, cloudy sky. The car window was open so gushes of wind would blow into the car making my skin feel the cool breeze and my hair sway to one side.

At this point I don't know what my future holds but what I do know is that I need to isolate myself from people and focus on myself and the life growing in me.

I drove into the hotel driveway and got out to see a chauffeur. I decided I'd stay at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, I was thinking of staying at the Wanted's house with my girls but I thought that would be a bad idea with Nathan and Selena bugging me and the media would start staying BS about me again. Plus Four Seasons isn't that bad actually, considering it's one of the best hotels in California.