❁Chapter 2: Catching Up!❁

Chapter 2: Catching Up!

- The Next Day -

YN P.O.V

Today I had to do vocal sessions, fitness routines, instrument practices and yes that included ALL instruments I can play - piano, guitar and the drums and finally I get to do my favourite practice and that's dance rehearsals.

I'm in the dance studio with my favourite people - my crew, and we're just getting some routines done for the concerts ahead, the girls are gonna win this thing! Thank god I've got one of the best dance instructors - Nick Demoura to teach me.

Justin's P.O.V

I get into the dance studio but as I was about to open the doors I saw YN practicing some routines with Nick and her crew. And can I say that she really knows how to dance! Every move she made was flawless, swift and sexy...wait what? No Justin, you can't be thinking of YN in such a way...but though no one can't deny YN had sexy dance skills.

I went into the studio in the first place, because I wanted to do practices with Nick. I entered the studio and everyone stopped dancing.

"Oh hey guys, nice dance skills by the way!" I said smirking

"Aye, you spying on us?" YN asked,

"Spying? More like checking how it's going,"

"Psh, what ever you say, but the girls are still gonna kick you guys butts!" YN laughed,

"Oh really?" I said getting close to YN, I was looking down at her smirking and she was looking at me with confidence, I found it cute that she was trying to intimidate me, even though I was taller than her.

"You bet ya Bieber!" She said smiling, for some reason her close presence made me nervous. She was so close to me, I could almost feel her hot breath as she spoke to me, it gave me uneasy chills.

We stared at each other's eyes for 5 quiet seconds, before she broke it by stepping back to her crew,

"So Dude if u didn't come to spy, then why did you come?" Nick said,

"I came to practice with you man!" I explained,

"Ohh, well I'm with YN right now, so unless you wanna join?" He asked,

"Ya, no problem!" I said. YN's crew had to go, so it was just Nick, YN and me.

We practiced just YN and me, Nick didn't dance, instead he instructed every move we made.

"Ok, YN and down to the floor slowly sliding your hand down!" Nick instructed, YN slowly got to the ground sliding her hand down my chest. This dance was created for BOYFRIEND.

YN was on the floor now and she looked up at me, I smirked at her.

"Urgh, so weird Jay!" She said blushing, the way she said Jay as a nickname made me smile.

"What! Bet you like the view cutie!" I said winking at her, she blushed even more and rolled her eyes,

"And Justin pick her up with your hand and pull her in," Nick said, I gave her my hand for her to hold so I would pull her up, she accepted and I pulled her in close but we stared in each other's eyes once again.

"Great! That's the routine!" Nick said finishing the routine, we kept looking at each other, her bold, sweet eyes made me just melt.

YN P.O.V

We were done with the routine, but for some reason we didn't pull away, we just stayed like that - locking eyes with each other. Justin's hazel brown eyes, were so warming.