❁Chapter 1: Let The Games Begin!❁

Chapter 1: Let The Games Begin!

YN's P.O.V

"YN! Baby!" I was sleeping but I heard someone shaking me to wake up, URGH!

"Babe! I know you're awake!" I heard his voice, it was my amazing boyfriend Nathan, although I love seeing his face first thing in the early morning I still didn't want to wake up. I knew what waking up meant - work, work and more work. Ever since Scooter signed me things have been going so fast and busy. But I love what I do, I entertain for my beloved fans.

"YYNNN!" He whined still shaking me to wake up,

"Mhmm!" I mumbled in my pillow, I moved myself so I was lying on my back facing right into Nathan's eyes,

"Woah! How long have you been staring at me sleep..." I asked,

"Uh, bout' 15 or so minutes," he said chuckling,

"Not creepy at all baby, not creepy at all," I teased,

"Aye, I was staring long enough to notice how amazing and beautiful you are," he said kissing my cheek, I blushed.

"Alight, alright. Now get off me so I can get ready," I said trying to move Nathan off my body because he was laying right on top of me,

"Nah, I like staying in this position," He said smirking at me, I couldn't resist so I kissed his soft lips, so he would move slowly up. After he was up I quickly broke away from the kiss and ran to the door.

"And that's the way you get your boyfriend off you!" I giggled,

"Tease!" He said about to throw a pillow but I was too quick and left the room.

I had a shower and changed into a white crop top which said 'RAD', a red flannel, denim high-waisted shorts and my all-star white converses. I decided to do my whole routine of make up - BB Cream, powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm - I can't wear foundation because my make up artist always rants about how foundation is bad for young skin, I just agreed with her since she always wins arguments. Then finally I straightened my long hair.

When I got downstairs I already saw the Wanted boys were eating breakfast, I wasn't the only girl living with the boys, Siva's girlfriend - Nareesha McCaffrey and Tom's girlfriend - Kelsey Hardwick lived with the boys as well. Nareesha and Kelsy are my closest best friends I have. Ever since I was famous they would always be there for me, and it made it even better when I started dating Nathan.

"Morning clowns and good morning girls," I said smiling at the girls,

"Hey, we're not that goofy!" Max shouted in his British accent, the girls just laughed cause we knew he would defend himself. I'm also great friends with all the Wanted boys, though sometimes they can be way too overprotective, but I guess they want the best for me.

When I was about to get something to eat, I felt strong arms wrap around me, Nathan kissed my cheek hugging me tight,

"I don't wanna let you go," He said,

"I'll never let you go!" I sang the song which Justin wrote, Justin and I have been close friends for years now even before I was famous- that's how Scooter found me, Justin told him about me.

"URGH! Not that song!" Nathan whined, Nathan never liked Justin as much.

"Baby, you're going to need to start being nice to him, he's in the same Record as us, plus he was the one who told-"

"Scooter about you," He finished my sentence, "I know babe, but I have a feeling he's out to get you or something," He said,

"Out to get me? Baby he's my best friend, don't worry," I said, Nathan hugged me once more.