Chapter 27: Lazy Dayz

YN's P.O.V

"YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN HIM! Enjoy his presence for as long as you can, but you'll always be mine baby girl ;)" - UNKNOWN.

I blankly looked at the text. I knew Reesha and Kels would never prank message me that...but who else would?!

I was still looking at the text freaked out and pondering, "baby you okay?" Justin asked pulling me back on to his chest. I quickly locked my phone and put it back on the nightstand. I didn't want Justin to freak over such a little thing, the person will probably get tired of texting me and stop.

"Totally, just happy I get to spend the day with you!" I said kissing his cheek. Justin seemed to be more intrigued and kissed me on the lips. I grabbed Justin shoulders and pulled myself over him. His eyes trailed up and down as I noticed he was focused on my body. I was only wearing a bra and underwear. I looked back to him slyly smiling. I might as well give him a show!

Flipping my hair on one side, I kissed Justin's cheek softly. I slowly moved down my kisses to his neck were it became more sloppy and intense. Hearing a slight groan from Justin made me smirk, he was so turned on. My hands were roaming his bare abs, I could now just feel his hard on. I began slightly grinding on him,

"Holy fuck YN," He groaned again throwing his head back,

"Oh...am I turning you on baby?" I said pretending like I didn't know the answer to that, I saw Justin's eyes darken and he quickly flipped me over hovering on top of me,

"Woah!" I said smirking, Justin grabbed my waist and lowered his hands to my butt,

"You just love playing with me? Don't you baby?" He whispered, I nodded with a sly smile, "well I'm about to return the favour..." He said before smacking his lips onto my neck,

"J-Jay," I breathed in a sudden moan, I moved my neck back letting his lips take more and before I knew it he found my sweet spot, I moaned again but more abrupt.

"You're. So. Freaking. Sexy!" He said between kisses, I could tell even my moans turned him on because his hard on was still there, shall I be a tease?

"Love you baby!" I quickly said getting up and stretching,

"W-what? Where you going!" Justin said looking at me surprised,

"To shower! It's 11:00 Justin!" I said slyly smirking at him,

"Tease!" He shouted back pouting,

"Sometimes you just gotta wait. Patience is key!" I said giggling with a smirk, he playfully rolled his eyes, "um, you might want to do something about that!" I said giggling even more. I was pointing to his briefs because he had a boner right there?!

"URGH!" He groaned and covered his face with the duvet making me laugh, "you just have to be so dang sexy huh!?"

I started to play and pretend like I was going to take of my bra strap, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't!" Justin said with wide eyes, I giggled and stopped. Teasing Justin was just too much fun!

I went into the bathroom to unclothe myself so I could hop into the warm shower.

Mystery Messenger's P.O.V

YN has no clue who I am! Brilliant! I might just be able to get my baby away from him. Justin doesn't deserve such a flawless person in his life. He fucks up every time he's with her, I just don't understand what she sees in him.

That's supposed to be me, holding her in my arms, touching her...having her! She'll be mine because I'll make her be mine.

I was stepping in my L.A apartment and walking up stairs to my room, I gazed over the wall which held posters and photos of my love. I collected loads of posters which I stuck up on my wall. But beside that was a 'plan' you could say, which had photos of YN that I took myself when she didn't notice me hiding. They were basic photos of her just shopping, hanging with friends, at coffee shops, eating! Call me a stalker but this will help me get Justin out of the picture so I can have YN to myself!