Oblivious Love - (Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)

A/N: Hey guys, here's the new book!

I'm still re-editing, so you might see little mistakes here and there. It's weird for me to come back after 2 years and see what I've written.

I don't have any hatred of any famous characters in this book, most of them seem to be nice human beings lol.

The pictures and videos I put up for this book I have no ownership, however I do sometimes make edits on them.

❁❁❁Byez Kim! ❁❁❁

Prologue

"Justin I can't do this. This isn't happening!" I said pacing around confused by what he just said.

"YN please you have to understand-"

"Understand? Justin you're telling me this when I'm in a happy relationship with Nathan. What am I supposed to do I-I-" I stuttered, Justin approached me closer and held my hand, he picked my chin and he stared into my eyes.

"I meant what I said, I love you YN. I needed to tell you that...don't you know how much it hurts seeing you so happy with another guy that's not me? Don't you know how much it hurts not being able to call you mine?"

"Justin you're one of my closest friends...and you're with Selena. YOU CAN'T LOVE ME. NO!" I said. Overwhelmed, I shook my head looking down.

"BUT I DO! I have all along but I never got a chance to tell you!" He said.

"Justin I-I love you too, but this can't happen. Don't you know how much trouble we will be in...I can't believe how oblivious I was to not see this, all along you did love me".