Chapter 43: Nightmare

YN's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning I noticed I was the only one in bed, Justin must have gone somewhere. I heard him talking downstairs. At first I thought I slept in but then I looked over to the alarm clock and it read 8:30, that's practically early morning for me. Getting out of bed was harder than I thought, my bruises hurt twice as much as yesterday and my neck felt like it was stretched, urgh.

I tried to ignore the pain and went into the bathroom so I'd have a shower, I can still feel that creeps hand touching my skin and it's really disturbing me, as much as I try to forget the attack I'll always know it's something I'll have to live with. I got into the shower and I immediately felt the warm water pour down on my body, this relaxed me for a while before I was able to feel the stinging of my sores. Can't I endure just one second without any form of pain?...guess not. I washed my aching body and decided to to wash my hair too, when I got out I wrapped a body towel around my body and went into the bedroom, I saw Justin on his phone calling someone and when he noticed me he only gave me a smile because he was obviously talking.

"Yeah that's right...can I have the jet pick us up in 2 hours...fantastic, thanks man," Justin said ending the call,

"We're leaving today?" I asked him,

"Yep, you said you wanted to leave soon as possible," he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind,

"We don't have to stop everyone's holiday just because of me Jay," I said laughing,

"They don't mind, they're actually happy to go back. Plus I'll do anything for my baby girl," he said smirking and kissed my cheek,

"Thank you Justin, really," I said turning round and kissing his enslaving lips, I say enslaving because I feel like I'm addicted, I love the feeling he gives to me, "you treat me so right,"

"Because you deserve to be rightly treated. I love you baby," he said stroking my cheek,

"I love you more" I said,

"Impossible," he said making me giggle.

"How are your bruises?" he asked worriedly,

"Painful," I shrugged,

"Let me see how bad they are," he said smirking as he tried to unroll my towel, I stopped his sly movement,

"My bruises are on my neck, arms and cheek Justin,"

"Are you sure, because I'm sure I saw a bad bruise right over," he said trying to unroll it again,

"Nice try baby," I said kissing his cheek and walking away.

"Can I at least give you a massage?" he pouted, I looked at him and he looked so damn cute,

"Damn your cuteness," I groaned as I handed him the body lotion, I lied on the bed face down as Justin massaged my leg with the lotion, he ran his hands to my neck and shoulders and began massaging me there, I gave out a moan enjoying every second of the pampering treatment.

"Feels good?" Justin asked, I moaned a 'yes' making him chuckle, I felt Justin hover on top me and he began massaging my back, my lower half of my body was still covered by the towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked him,

"Hush hush, let the master to his thang," he said, Justin really relieved the strain on my back, when he was about to finish I felt him kiss my back many times.

"I think you're done," I said giggling,

"Uh, not just yet," he said as he began to lower my towel,