Chapter 42: Attacked

YN's P.O.V

He pushed my body into the nearest bedroom and shoved me onto the bed, he quickly slammed the door and made sure it was locked. I ran to the door and tried to push him away, I began banging on the door as I tried to catch someone's attention, I screamed and yelled for anyone's help but there was no answer, everyone was too busy getting wasted and partying. I felt his cold hand crawl onto my arm as he pushed me back onto the bed, he let out a menacing chuckle before he sat down on a chair beside the bed and began staring at me creepily.

"What the fucks wrong with you Ryan?" I asked,

"Nothing sweetheart, just wanted to say hello to my favourite girl," he said stroking my cheek, I slapped his hand away. He gave me a bitter glare and grabbed my arm tightly before he started twisting it.

"Ah, Ryan stop!"

"I warned you too many times princess, don't fucking mess with me," he snarled, "do I need to make myself clear again?"

I didn't answer, I looked down not wanting to see his disgusting face.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" He shouted and slapped my face with his hand, I felt my cheek sting from the contact making me whimper in pain.

"You don't need to make yourself clear okay, I got it," I finally caved in and gave him my response, he smiled in achievement before he sat back and stared at me again.

Justin's P.O.V

I was in the V.I.P area with Tyga, Fredo and Za, the girls where dancing in the beach house. Fredo was so fixated on his phone, I had no clue who he was texting.

"Fredo who are you texting?" I asked,

"Troy, I'm sending him pictures of the party to make him jealous of how much fun we're having," he said smirking, Troy had to go back to LA last night because he had a preposition for an upcoming movie, that's why he isn't at the party.

"Fredo you can be one cruel bitch you know that," Za said as we laughed. I glimpsed over my watch and I realised YN has been gone to the toilet for over 10 minutes.

"Hey guys have you seen YN?" I asked them and they hummed no's and shrugged. Where could she be?

"I need to go find her, I'll be right back," I said standing up,

"Bro you don't need to worry about her 24/7. Your her boyfriend not her dad, she's probably with the girls," Fredo said,

"There's no wrong in knowing, I'll go ask the girls," I said walking off. I headed back into the beach house into the swarm of dancing and partying people, I looked around and found Kelsey, Reesha and Tia dancing together holding drinks, I walked up to them.

"Justin! Hey, how ya doin' buddy," Tia slurred as she leaned her arm over my shoulder,

"Yeah, she's wasted by the way," Reesha pointed out,

"No kidding," I said looking at Tia who had an intoxicated smirk on her face.

"I'm not wasted, stop lying Reesha," she said pointing at Kelsey,

"Tia I'm not Reesha, Reesha is right there," Kelsey said pointing to Reesha,

"Oh...guess I am drunk," Tia slurred, "oh well..." She said waving us off as she joined the dancing crowd.

"Someone better watch that girl," Reesha said.

"Have you guys seen YN," I asked, they shook their heads,

"We thought she was with you," Kelsey said. YN isn't in the beach house, she isn't on the patio with the V.I.P's and now no one knows where she left, that's weird."