❁Chapter 6: She's Back?!❁

Chapter 6: She's Back?!

YN's P.O.V

"SELENA!" I said bewildered by her presence

"Uh after you guys have finished slobbering each other's faces! Why don't you do something helpful, and carry my bags to my room!" She said casually sitting on the couch opposite us.

"Selena what you doing here? You're not Scooter's artist and-"

"Before you get all heated, I'm not here for you guys. I'm here only to cheer my boyfriend!" She said grinning at us, I rolled my eyes. Why can't she just leave us alone. That's all I ask. It's like everywhere I go, there she is!

"How long are you staying?" I asked,

"Well only for this show, I don't really care about the other cities, I'm from Texas, so obviously I was gonna come and join you in my hometown". She said, I nodded happily knowing she wasn't going to be here forever.

"....WELL!" She said widening her eyes,

"Well what?" Justin said,

"My bags...they're not gonna carry themselves!" She said.

"URGH! I'm going to the diner to get something to eat. I need air," I said getting up and leaving, when I got out I saw everyone coming back.

"Oh you've already eaten?" I asked,

"Yep, but here's food for you and Justin". Scooter said handing me a take away bag with which seemed like waffles and pancakes, "No syrup!" I said giggling.

"You thought I forgot!" Scooter said, handing me sachets of syrup. I didn't even know you could get syrup in sachets.

"Hope you got enough for 3," I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you mean....oh for goodness sake YN, I told you this many times that you and Justin need to be careful, we don't want little Justin's running around-" I quickly interrupted Scooter.

"NO! Scooter I'm not pregnant!" I said laughing.

"Oh!" He said,

"It's just...Selena's back. And she's staying in Texas till the show," I said, Scooter rolled his eyes - yeah Scooter isn't really fond of Selena either.

"Well I only got it for you and Justin, Selena must have eaten something anyway". Scooter said getting on the bus, I decided it wouldn't be fair to eat breakfast, when Selena might have not eaten anything. Even as bad as she can be, she is still human. I knew everyone was waiting on the bus, so I ran into the diner quickly to get her something.

When I got in I saw a pap standing with his camera, he flashed a light taking a picture of myself, I gave a small smile and walked to the till ordering. The waiter went back into the kitchen to get my food, as I waited I saw the pap coming closer to me...great he's going to ask questions.

"Uh, hi!" I said, fake smiling,

"YN! Thought Scooter got your food a second ago. Why are you getting more food? You hungry again? Are you pregnant with Justin's baby?" He asked senseless questions. What's up with all these pregnant assumptions?

"NO! Selena joined us on tour today and I don't think she's eaten, so I'm getting her some breakfast!" I said truthfully.

"Oh so you and Selena are still friends, even though you stole her man?" The pap said.

"Aha, I never stole her man. Justin and Selena broke up and so did Nathan and I, I guess love changed and we fell in love with differnt people...and we're both even more happy if you're wondering. I guess Selena's my friend!" I said, the waiter finally came with my take away and I left the diner. I was walking to the bus, as I did the pap kept following me and asking me more questions with his video camera.