❁Chapter 11: Life Changer❁

Chapter 11: Life Changer

Chantel's P.O.V

Finally! The bitch was knocked out and I put her at the back of the boot! I went into the car and drove as fast as I could! As long as YN is out of the picture I have a bigger chance of getting Jay back! I drove to an empty, destroyed building...no one comes here because no one is even allowed. There were signs saying 'NO INTRUDERS ALLOWED!' I didn't care, I just needed a place to hide the bitch!

I opened the car boot and pulled YN's body out, she was still unconscious so at least she wasn't moving. I dragged her into the building and into an old bedroom, it looked prehistoric. I dumped her on the old bed, but I noticed her flinch...she was waking up!

One of her eyes opened slightly and it seemed her vision adjusted once again,

"What's up bitch!" I said slapping her across the face.

"Oww!" She held her cheek, she was so vulnerable at this point that she couldn't even retaliate, "w-where a-am I??" She said in a shaky ached voice, she looked up at me, "C-Chantel???"

"You know it!!" I said proudly.

YN's P.O.V

I woke up and there she was! I was so weak that I couldn't even comeback to her!

"P-please? Chantel you don't need to do this...why are you doing this-"

"YES I DO HAVE TO DO THIS! How dare you take away what was mine" she shouted.

"You're insane!" I said looking at her as if she was crazy - which she practically was! She glared at me then pulled my sore arm, making me look at her.

"Shut up!" She said pushing me back down, I decided to just keep quiet. I knew if I said something bad to her she'll hurt me again.

"I'll come back for your food! Animals like you do eat?" She asked, I glared at her, she tied my hands to the bed so I couldn't get away, she even took my phone in case I had the chance to communicate with someone.

"Enjoy your stay!" She said smiling evilly at me and leaving the room.

What am I going to do? I mean someone must come and find me! How about my fans, my family, my mom...Justin!

Justin's P.O.V

I was preparing everything for tonight. I knew my baby loved small gestures, so I deiced to make something simple. I cooked dinner and set out the table. There were rose petals from the foyer to the table, so when she would come in she would be guided by the rose petals. I even bought her something she was admiring for months! I got her a ring from Tiffany & Co. but I had it specifically engraved and designed so it had our initials - J & YourInitials. I changed into a suit but I of course wore my black Supra's. I wondered what the time was because I was ready but YN wasn't here yet. I looked at my phone,

It was already 8:45 and YN hasn't even come back! She hasn't texted me, called, nothing! Can't believe she stood me up...and she promised. With my sad mood I turned the T.V on and sat on the couch; E News was on and I was interested in which poor celebrity was about to be ranted about...to my surprise it was YN!

"YN YLN was seen in the L.A mall with her best friends - the Wanted girlfriends - Nareesha McCaffrey and Kelsey Hardwick. However they weren't alone shopping, in fact the girls had YN's fans accompany them at the mall. You can tell YN was happy to see the fans because she posted a picture on shots hugging a male fan, captioned:

"Selfies wiv #myloves"

Was YN having a bit too much fun with this fan? Do you think the Biebs might have a bit of competition?-