Chapter 40: Affection - Part 2

Continuation of Justin's P.O.V

"You okay Justin?" She asked trailing her hand down my chest, she damn knew I wasn't okay! I just wanted to fuck her right there, right now! "...Hmm?"

"Don't!" I said closing my eyes,

"Why?" She whispered in my ear as her hot breathe reached my neck, "don't do what Justin?" She asked as she finally laid her sweet lips on my neck, I immdeitalty tilted my neck for more of her touch. She was irresistible.

"I gotta go find Tia," she whispered before she pulled away the close contact, "oh and Justin, you might wanna check your little friend," she said pointing towards my crotch. As expected I had a huge buldge through my pants indicating I had a boner. "Maybe next time I'll help you get rid of that," she whispered in my ear as she bit down on her lip, before I could respond she walked off to Tia's room. The things this girl does to me...damn!

YN's P.O.V

"Well you took you're time," Tia said as she set the make up on the counter,

"I'm sorry, I had uh bidness to take care of," I said slyly,

"By 'bidness' to mean Bieber Bidness," she said winking at me,

"How did you know?" I asked,

"You and Justin are inseparable. Everyone is just waiting for you two to get lovey dovey again," she said giggling,

"Really? Lovey dovey?" I said rolling my eyes giggling,

"Because doves are cute and you two are cute which makes you guys lovey dovey!" She squealed as we bursted out in laughter,

"Thanks for describing us as doves, great compliment," I said sarcastically as we tried to stop our laughing fit,

"You're truly welcome," she said flipping her hair over her shoulder sassily, "just admit you love being lovey dovey with Justin," she said,

"I really love being lovey dovey with Justin," I admitted in a soft voice looking down,

"Awhhh!" Tia cooed.

Tia did the final touches to my makeover by spraying my hair with beach salt spray, I didn't look too different but I didn't look to same...I loved it!

I was wearing a black dress which reached my thighs, it was nicely tight and it had a gold zipper at the back, I matched my outfit with a pair of black high heels. My hair was more wavy than usual and I had one part of my front hair clipped to the back. I loved how my smokey eye makeup matched my black outfit and the red lipstick gave the overall look more colour. I'm so grateful Tia spent so long to make me feel so beautiful, I hope I look what I feel.

"You look amazing YN!" Tia said clapping her hands with an accomplished smile,

"I have you to thank for this Tia," I said as I hugged her,

"As I always say, it's my pleasure!" She said.

Tia had to quickly get ready but it didn't take her long considering she is a beauty and fashion guru, plus she had me to help. Tia was wearing a blue skater dress which was strapless, she accompanied the outfit with her blue heels. She did her makeup as swiftly as she could and she tied her hair in a ponytail but curled the ends to change it up a bit.

We both stood in front of the mirror as we straightened out our dresses, we looked up and gave each other a sweet smile of approval.

"Ready?" Tia asked,

"Ready!" I said.

Justin's P.O.V

I just finished changing and I decided to wear a black suit but I pulled my sleeves up - I may dress up as a grown gentleman but I still have to add my own style into it. Shocking or not, instead of black Supra's I was wearing leather, black shoes which were neatly polished. I ran my fingers through my well brushed hair making sure my quiff was at usual high standard - what can I say? Justin Bieber has to have good hair, right.