Setteling In

After i realised what tomorrow was, I began to bring in my things.

There wasn't much. 3 boxes of clothes. 2 of shoes. Some hangers. Okay, a lot of hangers. Lol. A couple of blankets, pillows. Just enough to get me started for now.

I laid a couple of blankets down on my bedroom floor. I thanked Cass and everyone for the house, and told them it was beautiful. Because it was.

I hung up my clothes and put my shoes up as well.

All of a sudden I heard a knock at my front door. I ran down.

I was wearing a pair of shorts, a white tank top with a skull and musical notes on it, a plad jacket around my waist, and my hair back in a bun.

I opened the door, "Yes?" There was a man with a large truck at the curb and one at the door with a clipboard.

I noticed about three guys on the other side on the street. Two were standing by one and they were all talking together. The one guy stopped talking. They kept patting him on the shoulder. All of a sudden his eyes shot up to me and softened.

I looked back at the guy on my porch. Out the corner of my eye, I seen him glare at the man on my porch. Than his two friends looked in my direction wide eyes.

The man snapped me out of my thoughts, "Are you Rayne Murphy?"

I nodded, "Yea, might I ask what's going on?"

He smiled, "Someone by the name of Trojan, sent something to you."

"Might I ask what the hell he would be sending me that's so large it came in a generic U-Haul???" I asked so confused.

"I'll show you if you sign this." He handed me a clip board and a pen.

I sighed, signed it, gave him back his things and shot him a, well? look. He chuckled and walks off my porch.

Barefoot, I stuff my hands in my front pocket and follow him. I wait on the sidewalk. The guy is still staring at me and I'm getting pissed. The delivery man opens the back and I walk in front of the entrance so I can see.

Oh!
My!
God!

I cover my face with my hands looking down, "Oh dear lord, thank you Jesus!" I look back at up at my beautiful Harley, which was a present from my rich aunt and uncle.

They decided they didn't want to talk to me for 5 years. Then they send me this as an apology for my 16th birthday. Then they went straight back to not talking to me. They also gave me Beats by Dre and a phone. That was like two months ago.

They're communication is, "Here, let me give you all this money. It was just laying on my bathroom floor waiting for me to wipe my ass with it. But because we're so self centered well just through it at you like some dirty little whore."

Thanks! Makes me feel great!!!

Not that I'm complaining about them giving me things. I normally prefer to work for my things but I don't even get a heads up. It just pops up at my school.

The man turns back to me, "what would you like me to do with it?"

"Umm. Could you possibly roll it over there in the garage?" I ask pointing to my garage.

He smiles, "Of course. Oh! And he sent a box back there as well." He motions to the back of the generic U-Haul.

I smile "Thanks."

I back up and he take my Harley down the ramp, and around to the front of the drive way. As soon as it came down the ramp, the two guys jaws dropped and the one guy smirked.

I than walk to the back of the haul and got a big box. Damn! It was heavy. I walk back out and carry it with one hand pressing it up against my hip. I walk up to the steps and set it down on one step and sit one above it.

I unboxed the heavy ass thing. I seen a not and unfolded it.

Dear our little bad ass,
We all miss you, even if you are an evil bitch.

I laugh out loud. Wow thanks guys!
I see the one guy smiling at me. Not smirking, but full on smiling.

Anyways, we know how much you loved your bike and jacket. You literally called them your baby's!
We also wanted to say sorry for not getting you out of that situation sooner.

I stared off for a second thinking of that situation as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away and continue reading.

We all love and miss you. Call as ASAP. Were all gonna come and visit so be prepared.
Love,
Trojan, Mike, Cassandra, Ryan, Nicole, and Tre.

I laugh look up and thank God, those guys are gone.

In the rest of the box there was the keys, my helmet and my leather jacket.

I walk up stairs after thanking the guy. Than I remembered I still had something in my car. I run down to my car as fast as possible, and get a large duffel bag. With it being heavy as hell, I run back inside and undo the bag in the nook.

It was my bag of books with my favorite series. I know I'm a book nerd. Don't judge.

It had things like the Twilight series, Divergent series, The Maximum Ride Series, The Hush Hush series amoung others.

I than went to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I promise it'll get better soon!

Bye!!!!! 😝😝😝😴😴

Now I'm gonna go to sleep cause it's like 2:40 am!!!